X

At the courthouse Zak and Aaron were waiting in the hall.  "Zak stop pacing you're making me nauseous" Aaron stated.  "Sorry I just want this over with so I can bring Minerva and Oksana back to Waverly Hills"Zak remarked.  The bailiff came out and got Zak and Aaron.  They walked in but saw Marcus's lawyer on the phone as Zak sat down. 

The judge came out and saw Marcus wasn't there.  "Mr. King where is your client".  "I can't get a hold of him"he replied.  "Zak did you bring Oksana with you?" his lawyer asked.  Zak took her out of the bag and put her on the table.  "While we wait for your client I'd like to hear from Mr. Bagans and sir I know your work so explain to me why you want to keep this doll?".  

"Judge, in my profession there's an unwritten rule that if you take something from your investigation you must ask or have it given to you.  Mr. O'Shea didn't and because of it I have found out that there's attachment to Oksana a little girl named Minerva who died of Tuberculous at Waverly Hills Sanatorium and the owner of Oksana.  I just want to bring this doll back to where it truly belongs"Zak replied. 

"May I see the doll?".  The bailiff gave the doll to the judge.  She looked into its eyes and could hear children laughing.  She gave the doll back to the bailiff as the doors opened.  A person walked in and gave Mr. King a note than left.  "Your honor it seems my client is in the hospital suffering from Tuberculous,".  Zak turned his head and saw Minerva.  He deserved it she whispered as Minerva disappeared. 

"Your honor after listening to Mr. Bagans I'm dropping this lawsuit.  Mr. Bagans can bring the doll back to Waverly Hills"Mr. King remarked.  "Thank you"Zak said as the judge slammed her gavel down.  That night Zak went back to the museum one last time.  "Minerva it's time to go but before we do, I'd like you to talk into my recorder so I can hear your voice"Zak asked.  After a few minutes Zak played back the tape.  Thank you Zakary a little girl stated which made Zak smile. He put the doll in his bag and left for Waverly Hills