XI

When Zak got to Waverly Hill a woman was waiting for him.  "You must be Zak Bagans I was told you have something for us"she remarked.  "Yes, a doll named Oksana"he replied taking the doll out of the bag.  The lady looked at it.  "Oksana, I wonder what happened to her.  There's been a heaviness up on the fifth floor where the children were"she replied.  "I think I know why there's an attachment to the doll a five-year-old girl named Minerva"Zak stated.  "Minerva now I understand" she said.  "What do you mean?"Zak inquired.  "Other paranormal groups would get EVPs of a woman calling out Minerva". 

"Must be her mother looking for her" Zak muttered.  "How did you find out about Oksana and Minerva?".  "At my museum my manager called me to come so I did, and we saw tear puddles next to the doll".  "So, you did some research?".  "Yeah, we found out a wanna be paranormalist took Oksana without asking so when I caught him trying to steal her back I had him arrested.  Before he left, I asked where he got her and he told me, so I brought Oksana and Minerva home," Zak explained.

"But you have to be careful with Oksana Minerva loves playing with her doll some people at my museum would hear a child laughing".  "We will Zak"she remarked.  "And if you have to take the doll you have to tell Minerva, so you don't hear her crying for Oksana"Zak added.  "Come on Zak let's bring Minerva back" and they went in. 

When they got up to the children area, he brought the doll over to a room that looked like a playroom for the children.  "You're home Minerva I will miss you and Oksana"Zak said. Before Zak got up he heard a child's laugh he turned his head and saw a child running to what he thought is her family.  They all hugged as the father smiled at Zak. 

Then the little girl walked back to Zak and gave him a kiss.  Thank you she whispered as she and her family disappeared.  Zak got up as the woman picked up Oksana.  "Minerva I'm going to put Oksana in our gift shop so nobody can take her again.  If you want to play with her you have to keep your eyes on Oksana so this doesn't happen again" the lady called out. 

"I can feel happiness in this area now".  "Come on Zak" and they started to leave when Zak noticed a picture. He looked at it and it was a family with a little girl.  "The Cutlers the only family that all had Tuberculous.  Robert went first, than two days later Edith and a hour later their little girl named Minerva died while holding her doll that people said Minerva named Oksana"Zak read as tears fell down his face. 

Zak took out his phone and took a picture of the note than put it back.  A few days later Zak was putting up something in his haunted doll room when Aaron came in. "What are you doing redecorating?".  "Very funny after I brought back Minerva and Oksana I saw this on the wall" showing Aaron.  "That's what Minerva looked like she was so pretty".  "I decided to put this in the room with a picture of Oksana as a memory to her" Zak replied.  "That's great".  After he finished Zak swore he heard a little girl laughing.  

THE END........................................