VIIII

A few days passed and Aaron came looking for Zak at the haunted museum.  He went downstairs and found Zak in the basement sitting against the wall asleep.  "Zaky time to wake up"Aaron remarked in a girly voice.  "I don't want to go to school mom"Zak mumbled.  "Zak come on wake up".  Zak opened his eyes and saw Aaron standing there.  "You suck man" as Aaron chuckled.  "What are you doing here anyway?"Zak asked getting up. 

"I heard O'Shea tried to steal Oksana from the haunted museum" as they went upstairs.  "That wanna be saying Oksana's his.  He probably sold her for the money"Zak replied as they got to his office.  "Did he tell you where he took Oksana from?".  "Waverly Hills".  "When are you going to bring her back?".  "Tonight hopefully" Zak replied rubbing his eyes  ."Question why were asleep down there?"Aaron inquired.  

"I keep having the same nightmare of being thrown off the ledge of Waverly Hill by shadow people as Minerva's father accuses me of taking the doll" Zak remarked.  "Well when you bring the doll and Minerva home that dream will be gone" Aaron replied.  "I hope so"he stated as a knock came to the door.   "Come in" and Corey came in.  "This was just given to me for you" giving Zak a envelope. 

"Your adoption paper finally come in" as Zak hit him with the envelope.  He opened it and looked ready to swear in five different languages.  "That little so and so he's suing me for return of Oksana and there's injunction of me bringing the doll back,"Zak replied.  "I got to call my lawyer and make sure all my paperwork is in order".  Before Aaron followed he saw a little girl on the stairs angry than disappearing.