V

The next day Aaron arrived at the hospital and almost fainted when he saw Zak hooked up to a ventilator. Aaron called Nancy and told her what he had found.  "I should of called you but his oxygen started to plummet so they had no choice but to intubate him".   Aaron hung up the phone as he looked at his best friend and best man for his wedding while a machine breathed for him. 

As Aaron started to leave he felt a cold breeze go pass him.  Aaron went into a pocket and took out a recording device.  Aaron closed the door and sat down.  "Is someone here in my friend's room?  Are you doing this or are you a relative of Zak who has passed on but keeping your eye on him just incase" Aaron asked.  After a few minutes Aaron turned off the recorder and left.  When he got back home Aaron felt like crying as Amber walked over.  "Aaron what's wrong?".  

"Zak's on a ventilator his oxygen level just plummeted last night"Aaron replied as his fiancée hugged him.  "We all know Zak is a fighter he'll be all right".    "Thanks but the strange thing happened as I was leaving I felt this cold breeze like child height go pass me and I wasn't over a vent or the windows weren't opened so I did some EVP".  Amber got Aaron's computer and put it on the table as he hooked up the recorder.  He played the first one which sounded like a child.  "It sounds like a child saying stolen" Amber remarked.  "I got that too," and played the second one. 

"This one sound like the same child saying back give".  "I think she meant give back".  Aaron played the last one that sounded like Zak's father saying Minerva.  "That's Zak's father's voice I'd know it anywhere he's in there watching over his son".  "Who's Minerva?".  Aaron thought for a second as the picture that Billy sent him filled his mind.  "The girl who's in the room with Zak her name is Minerva and the doll is hers"Aaron figured out.  "She must think Zak stole her doll and made him sick" Amber thought.  "Interesting theory" Aaron remarked.