VI

What seemed like years to everyone Zak finally came off the vent.  His mother teared up as her son opened his eyes, than three weeks later Zak was able to go home.  At his house he was relaxing when Billy and Aaron walked in.  "You guys know how to knock?"Zak asked as they smiled.  "So how you feeling?".  "Much better did you guys make any headway with this Oksana thing?" Zak inquired. 

"Yeah I looked on line at some old pictures and found this" showing Zak the picture of the kids.  "My god that's the girl I saw before I went on the vent she was holding the doll than she told me she wanted it back"Zak stated.  "Here's something that was weird when I came to see you I felt a cold spot and there was no AC on me and the windows weren't open so I took out my recorder".  "Why did you have a recorder with you?" Zak asked.  

"I don't know but anyway I asked a few questions waiting for an answer or something to happen.  When I got home I listened to the recorder and I got three EVPs" Aaron replied. Billy played the first one.  "Sounds like a little girl saying stolen" Zak stated.  "Now the second one" and Billy played it.  "It sounds like back give do you think she meant give back"Zak inquired.  "Now the last one may freak you out a little"Aaron stated as Billy played it.  Zak's heart skipped a beat when he heard it. 

"That's my father's voice and he sounds like he's punishing someone like a child but I can't make out the name" Zak replied.  "Let me play it again".  "I think it's Minerva she must own Oksana before someone took it" Zak stated.  "Now we need to find out the sanatorium she was at, see if it's still standing or worse knocked down" Aaron said.  "Billy those pictures did they have any of the building?" Zak wondered.