chapter ten

as Yuuji warming himself up in his room at Satoru's place, a few knocks heard from the outside. thinking only Satoru would be in the house, he replied nonchalantly.

"come in." he said, and the door opened. the pink-haired female leaned to the door with her white coat on over her tank top and shorts. she smiled at the sight of youthful Yuuji without his shirt on.

the teenage boy quickly went red seeing Tomoe at the door, quickly putting a shirt on.

"T-Tomoe-san ! I thought it was Gojo-sensei." Yuuji sheepishly said, scratching the back of his head as he stood straight.

"i came here to do another check-up on you." Tomoe said, setting down a bag on a table somewhere in the room. Yuuji sat on the bed with a nod and a smile.

"i won't get in the way, then." he said, making Tomoe smiled.

"also, Gojo-san mentioned about your ripped uniform. that thing inside of you likes to rip everything off, doesn't he ?" Tomoe said, walking towards Yuuji with clipped papers. she then took a seat next to Yuuji.

"he does cause a lot of destruction." Yuuji said.

"well, lucky for you, i can fix another uniform for you." she stood up from next to Yuuji, throwing the papers away and brought the beg with her. she then fished the bag and brought a brand new fabric out of it with a huge smile.

"something like previous one is enough." Yuuji said, and she hummed.

"i knew you would say that. Gojo-san showed me the picture of you before and it looked quite easy." Yuuji watched as she brought out almost every sewing materials and fabric that similar to his previous uniform.

"you know how to sew ?" Yuuji asked, looking around and at the door to see if there was a sewing machine.

"there's no sewing machine anywhere."

"i will only sew with my hand. i can sew much better and sturdier than any of those machine." she said with the proudest face she had, while her hands skillfully managed the fabrics.

"are you doing it now ?" Yuuji said when Tomoe pulled him to stand up and started to measure him.

"of course."

"then what about the check-up ?" he deadpanned.

"you're fine." she said short, making Yuuji doubting of her professionalism as a sorcerer. Tomoe noticed the look on his face as he continued watching her, and she sighed.

"if that guy inside of you try anything, i'll beat his ass." Yuuji was becoming even more anxious when Tomoe even dare to talk like that with Sukuna.

"what an ugly hair."

another voice heard in between them, and it was Sukuna talking from Yuuji's cheek. the teenager quickly closed the mouth spoke by the cursed spirit, not believing what he had said.

Tomoe rolled her eyes as far as possible.

"say a cursed spirit who look so damn ugly i'm gonna puke." Tomoe said as she make her way to the front door quickly after sticking her tongue out, running away from getting caught by Sukuna who was trying to grab her. Yuuji quickly grabbed the hand with a scary look.

"don't you dare hurt her." he threatened Sukuna, who were frowning and just closed his eyes afterwards. Yuuji was getting weirded out by his attitude.

as time passing by, Yuuji sat by the bed as he watched Tomoe focusing on his uniform. the floor were all covered with fabrics and sewing materials, her back bent as she on all four while measuring the fabric with Yuuji's measurement earlier.

Yuuji tried his best to look away from her as the white coat that covered her body earlier was now gone to the side.

her body did not have a body like Jennifer Lawrence, but she had perfect size in every way.

"do you wanna die ?"

Yuuji jolted at the sound from his mind. he scratched his head, confused.

was that Sukuna ?

"oh yeah, Tomoe-san. is it okay for you to stay long here ? what about Ieiri-san ?" Yuuji asked.

"it will be fine. i'll tell her i came across a black cat and took a long route so i won't get any bad luck." Tomoe said as she started to cut the fabric with the scissor she took outside earlier.

"Itadori-kun, I have a question to ask."

"Yuuji is okay." he said with a smile, making Tomoe chuckled.

"Yuuji-kun."

"in your body right now, has a power that can destroy the entire world." Yuuji smiles withered hearing those words.

"those arrogant higher-ups wants you dead. you lost the only person that care about you and now you're all alone."

she continued to collect the fabric into her hands, as if her words were simply empty words.

"don't you want to give a lesson to those who looked down on you, and be on top of the world with the power you have ?" Tomoe looked up to Yuuji with a smile.

"i'm pretty sure that guy inside of you more than happy to help you."

he was never asked a question like that. all of his life, he was never given a choice.

since a little kid, he had a strength that he could take advantage of. he was better than anyone else in sport and strength. he could have used it to take control in any situation.

however, he also learnt compassion. the smiles received from his friends of the same club made him seems normal. he was treated like any other teenager because his grandfather taught him to be compassion.

"use the strength to help others, Yuuji."

he smiled.

"i'm not going to do that. my friend is all here and i'm not exchange them for anything."

thanks to that, he was never alone.

why would he be on top with a creature that was itching to kill him ? why working with a total stranger when he could stay at the bottom with genuine friends and family ?

the pink-haired female was taken aback by the answer. it tugged a string of her heart, triggering a memory of the past, far away at the back of her head.

then, her cheekbones turned red when she chuckled a genuine one, surprising Yuuji with the cutest melody.

for a passing second, he even thought of her as a beautiful lady.

"what a youthful answer."