chapter thirty four

Tomoe just watched as Prison Realm consumed Gojo Satoru, and completely shut back into a cube once the process done. She was about to grab it, when the cube went crash down to the ground, resulting for the concrete underneath to shatter. She scoffed.

"He still has that many power within him.." Tomoe monologue with herself, and Kenjaku continued to watch the female with words stuck in his throat. He did not dare to speak within her presence.

"Kenjaku." The nerves within him clenched for a moment as his name being said by her, but he remained compose even under the eyes of Tomoe.

"Please tell me this is a big part of your plan that will lead to results."

Jogo and Mahito just watched silently from afar. The greyish hair had witnessed first hand her power that his usual blatant self stayed quiet. As for Jogo, he was trying to remember where he had seem the female before, until he was reminded of the one that laughed at them at the zebra line.

"Oh, you're that female we met at the zebra line ?" Jogo mentioned as he approached Kenjaku and Tomoe, but the cold glance he received from her made him stopped on the spot.

"Yes, Tomoe-sama ! The culling game will officially begin in a few days and every jujutsu sorcerers will gather at a spot. They will be separate from the normal humans." Tomoe eyes went back at him who answered her question, giving no affirmative nor any action indicate she acknowledged what he just said. They all stood silence waiting for her reply.

"Okay. I have someone to fetch."

Their eyes all followed Tomoe, who had her usual short and tank top, her pink hair waves elegantly as she moved. Despite being a villain, she was attractive.

"You two, follow me. Kenjaku, bring the Prison Realm with you after it finishes." Tomoe ordered them, and they, who thought their power should not be an object for someone else to use, followed her order instantly.

Both Jogo and Mahito followed silently, their hearts palpitating in fear of their lives being discard from the world at any time.

Being a special spirit, they should not feel subjected to fear, but Tomoe was different.

It was as if the curse energy around them watching them, despite being one themselves.

They were in a grasp of a villain far more dangerous.

"I want to see Sukuna. One of you should knock Itadori Yuji down and bring him out of this station. Make sure the Jujutsu Sorcerers won't catch a glimpse on me."

They all just listened, and Tomoe took the silence as an agreement.

The three of them walked through the underground station, until three figures appeared in front of them. Tomoe recognized two of them; Kugisaki Nobara and Kento Nanami.

Both of them was surprised seeing Tomoe at the other side, and once they realized she was accompanied by two other special cursed spirit, they frowned.

There was a thought way at the back of their mind, where they were hoping to at least catch a guilty or ashame look on her, but Tomoe remained cold, looking at them like a pest.

The smiles they always seen on her gone, as if the one that standing there was not Tomoe at all.

"Tomoe.. I should've known." Nanami said in utter disappointment, but Tomoe remained indifferent. The female scoffed a laugh at the sentence.

"Kento Nanami." His eyes flickered as his name being said.

"I spare your life to this day because if it wasn't for you.." Tomoe pointed Mahito behind her with her thumb, "I would lose this asset that I've worked so hard for." Nanami eyes widened at her words, only one thing that came to his mind.

It had nothing to do with him, that was how insignificant he was.

"But, it's about time for you to meet your destined death.." Nobara was alarmed when Tomoe took a step forward, in which her instinct was to stop her by sending her a few cursed nails. However, Tomoe had gone from their sight.

As if the air just bent, Nanami fell onto the floor, but the dark presence behind him made him immediately turned around with the look of urgency.

Tomoe was looking down to him without mercy, her palm spread towards him.

"You knew too much."

A spark formed within her palm, before a concentrated cursed energy blasted from it and eaten Nanami whole, while everyone was petrified at the amount of power output from it.

Once the bright light fron the beam gone, Tomoe was nowhere to be found.

"Eliminate the remaining jujutsu sorcerers, and bring Itadori Yuji to me."

Jogo and Mahito heard her voice within their mind, and they smiled, finally being free from the pressure and was let to fight and showcase their power.

It was an easy fight at first, until Yuji joined Nobara and fought the two cursed spirit. Right now, Jogo and Mahito had a hard time to knock Yuji down as Nobara kept on having his back.

It was not that they could not kill Nobara, but they chose not to until they thought it was the only way to weaken Itadori Yuji.

Mahito quickly went to Nobara once he saw the opportunity, and Nobara who looked beaten herself, shouted to Yuji that he should not let this get in the way of him.

Itadori Yuji did not understand what she was trying to say, until the scene in front of him froze him to the ground. Mahito, with a victorious grin, took out Nobara.

The boy that swore to protect his friends, finally fell to his knees after witnessing Nobara fell down to the ground unmoved.

"Alright, kid. We would like to see Sukuna now."

Yuji did not react to anything when his head being bashed to the ground and went unconscious instantly.

---

"We've brought him."

Tomoe turned around when she heard Jogo. Her eyes fell on unconscious Itadori Yuji on Mahito who still look awkward and careful around her, so unlike him.

"Put him down." She ordered, and Mahito put him down, which Tomoe quickly went to Yuji and held him, making him rested onto the wall. Mahito and Jogo just watched Tomoe holding Yuji's cheek rather fondly, but of course they did not dare to say anything.

Then, she stood up from the ground and took a breather first, before she flicked her finger.

One by one, Sukuna fingers appeared in between Tomoe and unconscious Yuji, lining up to the numbers that surprised both Jogo and Mahito.

Tomoe had all of Sukuna's fingers.

They continued to watch as the female moved her hands, controlling Sukuna fingers under her command and with a few swirls, the fingers turned into some kind of dust and formed a sphere of cursed energy within her palm. She then crouched down again as she inserted the sphere into Yuji's chest.

After a few moment of anticipating what was going to happen when Yuji consumed all fingers, a harsh wave appeared and pushing them to the back, in which they held their ground.

It was a couple of waves until it settles. Jogo and Mahito continued to wait eagerly, and then Yuji's eyes opened like he had been awake.

Sukuna quickly looked up to the presence he had been sensing in front of him. He thought it was another cursed spirit, but it was just Tomoe.

"Tomoe.." They both stood up from the ground and looked at each other. Sukuna kept watching her, despite the hideous pink hair and eyes, the feature of her was one he remembered.

Then, Tomoe took a step closer as she rested her chin onto his shoulder, embracing him as if she was leaning all her fatigue on him.

"Let's create a world, where the both of us can finally live together." A tear slid down her face, and Sukuna eyes widened at her words. His eyes then fell on both Jogo and Mahito who had been watching, with a gaze to kill.