chapter twenty six

T/W
sexual assault, violence, graphic, indication of rape

even it was cold outside, with thin clothes on her, Tomoe did not rush to home. she was torn apart.

she wanted to end what she started. she regretted ever starting this after her eyes laid on Yuji.

the birth of Yuji was also planned by her, in order to make revival of Sukuna possible.

however, once her eyes fell on Yuji, her heart tugged.

pink hair, and soft cheeks, looking up to her with eyes shining like stars. gurgles and the smile of bundle of sunshine made her forget of her plan in a split second.

she visited him as a baby without his grandfather and his dad knowing. she would sneak into his room and held him in her arms, showing love of a mother she had long forgotten.

in instant, her mother instinct washed her like waves, her vengeance and hatred towards the world gone.

"Yuji..hmmm.. you look just like him~"

you snuggled into him, making him giggled as it tickles him.

years went by, Yuji grew older and smarter, she cannot appear in his life anymore. She set herself back to her plan and met him again.

once she witnessed him dying, she lost the course of her plan and heart bleeding with worries of losing another of her beloved son.

she reached her home, face was messed with tears stain while rummaging for her key to the front door, until she noticed the door was already opened.

it was jammed from the outside, as if someone kicked it. she gulped down.

she slowly entered her home covered in the dark, hoping nothing bad would be inside.

"you finally home."

---

she heard a voice from the dark and she quickly tried to adjust to it, and thanks to the light from the moon, her eyes fell onto the wicked smile of a man sitting in her chair.

she saw one, and another, followed by the others.

she was frozen on her feet, her hand was subtly shaking while trying to seem unwavering.

"you really do look as described." the person said, and her heart tugged, eyes widened at the words.

"you really are a pretty one, just like how the villagers described you."

she clenched her teeth as she raised her hand up, face contorted in fear as she blasted him with curse energy, pushing him to the back.

he budged only by a little, and you coughed out blood.

"don't excessively use your power. you will hurt yourself."

she pulled her hand closer, body evidently shaking as she realized her power was that much without him.

"how did she do it ?"

"a sorcerer ?" her lips pursed even though they were covered in blood, her instinct right now telling her to start running immediately.

"no matter, she's weak. it took a toll on her."

she immediately started to run for the front door, but one of them was ready to catch her if she decide to run, slamming her to the ground.

"help ! anyone help me !" she called for help, tears were already showering onto her cheeks again out of fear.

then, she let out an audible, painful gasp.

the old man that lived in front of her house, promised to look after her if anything happened, closed the curtain of his home after watching her being pinned down.

'is no one helping me ?'

her eyes looked around frantically, awaiting for any rushed footsteps and anyone appear in the front porch to help her.

even when she was dragged inside, she was hoping for anyone to help her.

'you're such a nice lady. if you need help, just call us.'

lies. lies. lies.

she was thrown to the floor, her clothes were already disheveled and cut by their blade.

she pushed their hands, using all of her strength to run away from their grasps.

"...help ! anyone !" she cried for the last time, refused to go through the same thing again.

she refused to accept that humanity was still the same as it was.

she wanted to change.

"Tomoe-nee-san !" her eyes widened seeing the door opened from the outside and it was Kaoru. He had a baseball bat with him and was able to land a hit on one of the men that was violating her.

However, the men was extra larger than him who was just a normal teenager.

she witnessed him got punched in the face, and her eyes widened.

Kaoru never failed to fight back even though his face was blackened and covered with blood. he wanted to take her out of there.

he never knew his neighbors could resort on such decision to save themselves.

'Tomoe-nee-san, i will save you !' he clenched his teeth as he pushed the person he was struggling with and with the thought in mind, he was able to stagger the man and was about to land a punch, until he felt like he was pushed away from his spot.

a force was pushing him out of the house, and the door was immediately shut.

He quickly picked himself up from the ground, slamming the door with desperate pounces.

"Tomoe-nee-san ? Tomoe !"

she coughed out blood even more now she used the rest of her power she had to do them, and the men looked down to her momentarily frozen before one of them laugh.

"you finally gave in ?" he clenched her hair and pulled them so she would looked up to him.

he licked his lips.

---

nobody saved her that night.

Kaoru was nowhere around. no one, was around.

she took a step after another, in the dark, cold night.

the fabric on her disheveled and covered with holes, she was bare feet as she walked down the road.

her eyes were tired, blood still covered around her neck and chest.

"..Su..kuna." a tear slid down her eye, escaped from her tiniest will to live.

if anyone can stop her now, it would be Sukuna. she has to see him, she must.

however, it was as if life was against her at this point.

"ahh.. shit !" a male voice heard as she laid unmoved on the road, her eyes widened watching him pacing next to his car.

her whole body was paralyzed, blood were all over her face as she was blown away by the hit of his car earlier.

"why were you in the middle of the road, woman ?!" her eyes kept watching him as he decided to open the door and drove away from her, leaving her in pitch black road with no one around.

she felt like her heart was in turmoil, her eyes were already bloodshot red even before the blood entered from the corner of her eyes.

"i will kill.. every. last. one of you."