chapter eighteen

hello my readers ! i already come up with another story featuring jujutsu kaisen again, and i can't wait to start publishing it, so let's finish this series as soon as we can ! loving all of the ideas i have for jujutsu kaisen's books so far, so i'm not stopping yet. wish me luck and i wish you a fun reading.

also, if u have any suggestion or you thinm my story should be longer each chapter, let me know 💕

---

Nanami stood at the corner of the room, giving space to the girl that has been sitting unusually long next to the unconscious Itadori Yuuji. she had been there since noon and now it already evening, the sky was slowly turning dark.

he eyed the back of the pink-haired female, sitting there while facing Yuuji. he could not imagine what face she was making right now, but he could read the bosy language and all it was telling him was a worried family.

what is the relationship between Tomoe and Yuuji ? his memory went back to the time where she was shaking seeing unconscious and bloodied Yuuji back at the school.

they both do have the same pink-haired, but he remembered what Yuuji told him about his family. he was raised by his grandfather since little, and he slipped a few saying he got his hair from his father, that was why he had a natural pink hair.

perhaps, Tomoe's soft, pink hair and a pair of gentle pink eyes were too unnatural to see. none in history of Japan had a born aesthetic look as her.

the creak sound of chair heard from Tomoe and it looked like she finally leaving.

the both of them walked out of room silently not to wake Yuuji, closing the door as quiet. Tomoe bowed down with a forced smile before she started to walk.

"i'll send you home." Nanami said, catching Tomoe's attention. now he looked closer to her, there was a hint of tears stain and smudge under her eyes due to her rubbing them. she looked tired , unlike her personality at all.

someone like her still knew how to feel tired, after all.

"you don't have to." she said with a hoarse voice, shocking even herself. she rubbed her throat, and a laugh followed.

"ahh, so lame." she said with a soft smile.

"it's already dark outside, and you're not a cursed user." Nanami said, and Tomoe looked at him. the way he said it, as if he was suggesting something. she gave him a knowing smile as they walked side by side.

"why ? is it weird that i can perform a cursed technique ?" she asked.

"not a simple cursed technique. reversal cursed technique is a heighten technique that even i never achieved. to be able to recognize it, one should utilize an immense amount of cursed energy to figure it out. even the strong Gojo Satoru able to achieve it in mid-death situation." Nanami explained, talking as if they were not in the public. Tomoe looked around discreetly.

"ah then, you could say i was too, used to experience a life-and-dead situation."

Nanami looked at her smile, a smile of someone who already experienced the worse of this world.

"how old are you ?" Tomoe chuckled.

"i got asked that a lot." her raspy laugh rang in his ears. he looked down.

then she stopped walking, turning around facing him. his eyes risen to her tank-top and shorts attire, a very unprofessional attire chosen as a worker or supervisor, striding her way to him with a playful look.