-2-

Kio's POV

Waking up and moving around on my bed I notice that sasuke isn't by my side.

He couldn't ditch me after last night

Did he??

Graving my white bed sheets I wrap my self around them and walked out of my room to look around but my eyes landed on my open door and I notice something.... his ninja sandals weren't there anymore "so he left" I whispered and closed the door.

I went back to my room and instantly jumped inside the shower. After all he never said that he wanted to stay with me or that he still loved me.... He just speak about the Past.

"I got to go work today, i worry about this later"

Finishing showering, I put my clothes on and my medical gown to start my day in the hospital.

My day went smoothly, just a few visits but nothing to bad just routine check ups.

At the moment I'm making my way to see my last patient of the day Mirai sarutobi, Kurenei's  daughter.

Walking inside the room they currently were I force my self to smile towards the two females.

"Good morning kurenei and good morning Mirai" I pet her head and took a sit in my chair "so tell me kurenei any concerns that you have about little mirai's health?"

"Mm no everything is alright Kio" kurenei answered with a big smile

"Everything seems fine but I just want to do a quickly check up on her and will be done for the day" I stood up and walked towards the hospital bed inside of the room and patted the bed while looked at my patient.

The little girl lay down in the hospital bed and i began examining her. My hands emitted  green light and I began to check  her.

After a long minute I stopped and took a sit back on my chair "everything seems fine kurenei, she's a strong and beautiful as always"

Small giggles scape from the flustered girl "thank you" she said in a low tone

"Your welcome mirai"

Kurenei smile and asked "Then we can live know kio?"

"Yes kurenei you may go, I'm done for today"

"Thank you Kio I see you around"

"Alright take care girls" waving they both left

I let out a long sigh and started to pack my things up,  the day went easy but my mind was everywhere. Sasuke just came to mess up my emotions but after all it was my fault, I let it happen and even offer my self to him

"Why I'm I so dumb?..... anyways it's Time to go home.... Wait why wasn't Sakura here today? I today was her shift too but I didn't see her" I asked my self as I bit down on a apple that one of my coworkers gave me earlier this morning .

Walking out with all my belongings in hand I heard two nurses chatting, I didn't pay attention until they said sasukes name.... I couldn't stop my self from eavesdropping so that's what I did.... eavesdrop like a normal human being.

"And did you heard that Sakura left with sasuke?"

"Noooo? Really? But last night he ditched the party with Kio"

"Omg that's why she wasn't there when hinata was looking for her"

"But how do you know Sakura left with sasuke?"

"Oh yeah that I almost forgot, well let me tell you this morning when I was doing my daily exercise I saw how sasuke walked out of the village with Sakura by his side and also kakashi was there but I couldn't hear what they were talking about"

"Kakashi???" I whispered a little to loud, the nurses turned towards me but I had already made my way out of the hospital furiously to look for the hokage.... Uuuh he just got himself into a big problem

3rd person POV

Kio walked furiously towards the hokage's office, people gave her weird looks but nothing could stop a mad woman.

Arriving to kakashi's office she kicked the door open interrupting an important meeting but did Kio care? No....

The two anbus in the room looked at the young kunoichi "left.... I'm only saying this ones so come back later"

Both men looked at kakashi and he was about to kick Kio out but he looked at her, if kio's gaze could kill he would be dead by now.... but he was a man and the hokage so he did what any man would do.

"Listen to her guys"

"H-hai" they puffed away with the puff jutsu

Kio took a step forward changing her mad gaze to a sad one and she asked "is it true that he left with Sakura?"

Kakashi couldn't lie to the girl, he felt bad for her but not only that, he didn't wanted to die he was to handsome for that so he just nodded.

"Why?" Kio asked

"I got no answer Kio they..... they just left this morning and didn't say nothing else but Sakura seemed happy"

"Ou.... I'm glad.... I.. I see you later kakashi" and with that the young woman left ignoring kakashi who was calling her name

Greeting her teeth and clinching her fists all she could do is let some tears lefts her eyes

"Why did I though that you would stay with me this time sasuke"

———————————————————————————

Short chapter and kind of bad..... ughh anyways it's the best I could do since it's the middle of the night and I wanted to update something.

But is he lying😩😩😩