-21-

"That's a bad idea Kio" sasuke said for the hundred time in the last hour

But for Kio and naruto it was the best idea they have had in they entire life.

Both of them had decided to open they're own game, they collected a bunch of glass bottles that they found Around the carnival. The game consisted on hitting the targets head with a glass bottle, the winner would get a picture signed by The Hokage of the leaf village who was also the target.

The catch of the game was that if you got your own bottle you get a free round with a set of three extra bottles. Once they opened and announced the game a crowd began to form around the three.

Naruto stayed back being the target, Kio passed around the bottles and make sure no one cheat on the game and sasuke collected the cash while
Carrying around a camera to take the pictures of the winners.

by the time the game was open there was a line of twenty people, kids and adults. Everyone wanted to play the game 'hit the hokage'..... Kio created the name.

"EVERYONE KNOWS THE RULES RIGHT??" Kio asked and everyone answered with a loud 'yes'

She nodded and began the game. There was mostly little kids in the beginning. The kids hit naruto in the legs, arms or chest but couldn't reach the head and naruto was whining about it "Kiooo I want a real challenge"

"Shu...."

"AH STUPID KID THE TARGET IS THE BLONDE OVER THERE NOT ME" sasuke screamed to a little boy with a red hat.

Kio slapped the back of sasuke's head hard and glared at him sharply "the little boy didn't understand what dumb ass was he suppose to hit anyone can make that mistake"

"SHUT UP GRANDMA" the boy screamed

Sasuke covered his mouth to stop his giggling and Kio..... Kio was fuming from ears and nose. She grabbed the boy's ear and pulled him up to her eye level "listen here piss of shit I would not beat you up because that's illegal but my son can and he would definitely chidori your ass in a second so either you leave this game or live this world to the afterlife capishhhh??"

The kid nodded once she dropped him down and he left running away for his life, sasuke who was laughing his ass on the floor say "capishhh" and started laughing even more.

"Shut up" Kio murmur and walked away towards the shop, she didn't notice that they had walked away a couple of feet and to her concern the place was crowded with even more people.

The people were trying to hit naruto in the head while he dodged every single bottle smoothly. Everyone was throwing bottles towards naruto like it depended on they're life.

In the middle of the crow sasuke pinpointed a thirteen old years blonde and another one with raven hair fighting to see who would hit naruto in the head first.

"Oh no...." Sasuke whisper to himself

He started to make his way back to Kio, if the kids where here hinata would arrive anytime soon and hinata can be really scary sometimes.

Arriving to Kio he blew air on the back of her neck sending chills down her spine "ahhh s-sasukeeee stop"

"The kids are here"

"Oh no, let's grab naruto and make our way back" sasuke nodded grabbing the jar of money while walking behind Kio.

Once they arrived to the back of the game where naruto was dodging every single bottle Kio stopped.

Naruto who notice this let his guard down and turned to Kio and sasuke "HEY GUYSSSSS...." And bam a bottle hit naruto.

"MOMMY DID YOU SEE THAT? I HIT HIM, I DID ITTTTTT" a little kid jumped up and down happily

Kio and sasuke looked at the blonde man on the floor and then looked at each other forming a plan
"We take the money for us and take naruto to the hospital making him believe that all was a dream and that he felt down the stairs on his way to the restroom yesterday" they both say at the same time

"Nice I love your idea" they said again at the same time.

Kio grabbed naruto by the foot and started to pull him away towards the hospital while sasuke followed close behind making sure kio didn't drop him down.

Arriving to the hospital they dropped naruto in it making sure he received a room and help from a good doctor. After he was stable then Kio and sasuke left.

"Is he dead?" Sasuke asked once outside of the hospital.

"Nah he just got a concussion" Kio said while she sat in the middle of the street with the jar.

She began counting the money and sasuke took a sit by her side. From a game of just one hour they made a good amount of money.

"And 5,472,400 yen" Kio said ($500 dollars)

"That's a lot of money" sasuke murmur

"Uhum"

"We should go back and fall sleep in a random room before hinata finds out that the three of us were out"

Kio nodded at sasukes idea and they left to the house.

After a walk they arrived and Sasuke didn't felt hinatas chakra inside so they walked inside.

No one was inside just Tobio but he was sleeping in the couch.

"What room?" Kio whispered

"Well..... maybe the one we know" Kio nodded and followed behind the uchiha who was tiptoeing towards the room.

He opened the door and Kio followed swiftly behind but when they thought they made it "SASUKE AND KIO WHERE IS NARUTO"

Kio and sasuke looked at each other....

"Run"

———————————————————————————

Im following kakashi's legacy 🧎🏻‍♀️