-18-

Orochimaru sighed for the hundred time In the morning "Kio the whole village knew about kiba and shino it was so obvious darling" he said as he massaged his temples.

Kio fake cried landing on the floor of the kitchen where she was cooking for Orochimaru and mitsuki "but how didn't I notice??? I'm I that dumb?"

"Yes" mitsuki and Orochimaru said bluntly at the same time

Raising the spatula that she was using to make some eggs she trow it hitting both men in the head "I love your mother aim, it's so exact and perfect" Mitsuki complimented

"Thank you, I been practicing for thirteen years" she smile brightly removing the apron and serving the food to both snakes. "Anyways I'm living I just needed advise from an old man and Orochimaru"

"HEY DONT CALL ME OLD YOU OLD HAG"

Orochimaru slapped mitsuki's head from behind "don't call her hag, she may look like one but she isn't"

"I hate you two" Kio muttered under her breath "I'm leaving, I have to talk to shino and kiba they are waiting for me at my house"

"Good luck darling" Orochimaru said stuffing his face with eggs

"If you get the opportunity to have a threesome take it" mitsuki added

Kio nodded and left them there while she went to her house where shino and kiba where already waiting for like twenty minutes. Kakashi who was inside didn't mind opening the door for them, it wasn't even his house he just used the window that 'accidentally' got broken and can't be locked anymore.

"Do you think she found out kiba?" shino asked and kiba just nodded, they weren't scare of her finding the truth. They were scare of what Kio would do, knowing Kio she would beat them up until they couldn't walk anymore and sasaki wasn't there he went on a mission this morning so he wasn't in town to save them they're only hope was sasuke but he just followed around to see them get beat.

"She did, Sakura told her and show her a picture of the wedding. But I think Kio is more sad of not getting invited to the wedding than what you two planed" sasuke said walking closer to the married couple.

"I agree" kakashi said from the now open window

"And what are you doing inside of kio's house?" Kiba asked

"Just reading and waiting for Kio, I'm hungry and I want her to cook me some breakfast" he admitted

"Me too" naruto said popping his head out pulling shikamaru with him "this is such a drag, I'm just hiding from temari"

Arriving Kio saw all the familiar faces hanging around her house "and what are you all doing in here??"

"Food" kakashi and naruto answered

"Hiding from temari" shikamaru said before jumping into the big bed

"You called for us" shino said point to him and kiba

"I'm just here because kiba and shino wanted protection" sasuke said

"How did you three got inside of my house? I closed all the windows and doors" Kio crossed her arms over her chest

Naruto backed away leaving kakashi to do the explanation part "you need stronger windows pervs can brake in" he gave her a close eye smile

"Your paying for my broken window"

"Yeah yeah whatever just hurry up and make breakfast woman I'm hungry" kakashi said waving his hand

"Anyways...." She turned around ignoring kakashi and looked at kiba and shino "well... it's obvious that the thing between shino and I is over but how did the relationship that you two have happened? How did you two came with the plan and how did and when?"

Kiba cleared his throat felling uncomfortable since they are outside and people are walking by, Kio notice this and walked inside, the three guys that were standing outside followed her inside.

Sasuke sat in the kitchen counter while Kio, kiba and shino sat in the living room.

Kiba put his hand on top of shino's and nodded with a smile "Kio it all started when I found out you were pregnant" kiba began explaining "I liked you but since you were pregnant with sasuke there was no point on trying to be with you"

"I use to have a crush on you too... but since you were pregnant I didn't want to bother either" Shino said

They both looked at each other and smiled "so we ended up together" they said at the same time

"AHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO" she got up and hugged both of them

"A-aren't you mad?" Shino asked

She let go of them and smile awkwardly "well you two did me dirty"

"We are sorry for that" kiba reassured

"you two try to get me pregnant and leave with the child but I think everyone makes mistakes right? Orochimaru told me this morning I shouldn't have hatred on me... if you two are really sorry then we're okay"

Both guys nodded with tears in their eyes, getting up they hugged Kio tightly "WE ARE SO SORRY"

"I know but get off of me, I forgive your sorry gay asses already no need to be all over me" she ruffle both of they're heads and smile warmly "now get out, I need to cook for kakashi and naruto even if I'm sad because he and hinata hided this from me but I love them"

"OWWWW I LOVE YOU TOO KIOOOO" naruto jumped towards her pushing kiba and shino away to hug her "my prank buddy I missed you"

"Yeah yeah whatever, Orochimaru told me that I should forgive everyone and be happy instead of being all moody" she hugged the dumb blonde back

"Is breakfast ready? I'm hungry and sasaki is about to be back from his mission. It was a short one and close to the village" kakashi said Walking into the living room, shikamaru was still sleeping or thinking how to make temari happy again

"What do you all want?" Kio asked

"RAMEN"

"MISO SOUP"

"BARBECUE"

"SALAD"

"I heard scramble eggs with rice" Kio said walking into the kitchen where sasuke was "ow I forgot about you"

Sasuke got down of the countertop "I'll help you Kiki" she nodded as he took the eggs out and they began cooking together while temari beat shikamaru in the room and sasaki who got back from his mission played hide and seek with naruto and kakashi.

———————————————————————————

Well..... I guess I'm back 😩😩😩❤️❤️❤️ thanks for waiting and I know no one cares but my dad isn't mad anymore so yey for me 😙🤺

That's how Tobirama received itachi 😩😩