-24-

After a wonderful day with her son, Kio and sasaki returned home for "THE RAMEN COMPETITION!!!!!!!!"

"NARUTO STOP SCREAMING" a very annoyed hinata said loudly

"Yess ma'am" naruto said. Kio could heard the loud and scared gulp that naruto took

Nevertheless, Kio bobbed her head up and down excited for the competition, she has being preparing for a long week by eating big quantities of food to make her stomach larger so that she could fit more ramen than her blond friend. Kio needed to win this mission to show Naruto that she could beat him at anything.

Grabbing they're wallets, the adults leaved the house making their way towards the ramen stall.

Sasuke brought a pack of bags. He was positive that Kio and naruto would end up throwing out all the ramen five minutes after eating it. "I'll better be prepare" he told the other guys that were behind with him while Kio and naruto walked up in front fighting about who was going to win.

The adults weren't really into the competition, knowing naruto not even Choji wanted to participate.... Well maybe for the free ramen.

"THE RAMEN COMPETITION IS ABOUT TO START IN LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES" a man screamed announcing everyone in the place.

Kio and naruto ran towards the stall while sasuke followed both trying to catch up to them like a lost puppy.

In less than a minute the trio arrived to the ramen stall while the others watched or went to have fun with the kids.

Kio and naruto took a sit across from each other "this is war" Kio said tying her hair up

"You bet" naruto answered mimicking Kio trying to tie his short hair....... "Ugh? How you did it Kio I can't tie it up"

" you have no hair to tie up" she said annoyed of his stupidity

"No fair I want to have my moment and tie my hair" naruto cried

"Shut it boldie the competition is about to start"

"Mean" he pouted like a child

The same man who was announcing the competition earlier grabbed a microphone and started to speak "AND WELCOME BACK TO OUR ANUAL RAMEN COMPETITION!!! PLEASE TAKE A SIT AND ENJOY THE SHOW THAT THIS PIGS WILL OFFER..."

"I AINT NO PIG YOU BITCH, ILL KICK YOUR ASS..."

"KIO SHUT UP" the uchiha screamed with a glare towards the adult who took back her sit and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I- I MEAN THAT THIS LOVELY PEOPLE WILL OFFER , THE RULES ARE SIMPLE ONCE YOU TROW UP OR CANT EAT ANY MORE YOU LOOSE; THE WINNER WOULD GET 100,000 YEN TO SPEND IN THE CARNIVAL GAMES AND NOW IF NO ONE HAS NO QUESTIONS WE SHALL BEGAN" the place went silent but a dummy blonde raised his hand

"Mister I have a question"

The man turned towards naruto "shoot"

"Can we use jutsus like shadow clones if we get to full?"

"No im so..." the man was cut off by a loud Kio " NO YOU DUMB ASS YOU CANT THAT CHEATING YOU FAT CHEATER"

"IM NOT A CHEATER YOU ARE THE CHEATER, IF I REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE PLAYING TO BE BOOGERS YOU TREW A ROCK TO ME AN I FEEL FROM GRANNY TSUANDE'S NOSE"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU COULDN'T DODGE A ROCK"

"IT IS BECA..."

"Kio and naruto shut up before I chidori both of your asses" a really angry sasuke said with his sharingan activated

"I don't mind" naruto said winking

"Eeewww"

"SO NO MORE QUESTIONS?" The man asked annoyed of Kio and naruto childish actions, no one asked nor say anything so he took it as a cue to start the competition "THEN LETS BEGIN THE COMPETITION IN THREE, TWO AND.... ONE START"

Everyone dig into they're plates eating as fast as they could. There was eight people competing, by the nine bowl given to everyone there was just five competitors.

"Weaklings" naruto laughed while finishing his ten bowl

The competition continued, bowl after bowl the competitors started to have trouble finishing them but there was three strong competitors that weren't going to back off not matter what.

Kio drank the ramen juice trowing the plate behind her head waiting for the next one, she did all of this not leaving naruto's eyes. This competition was serious for both of them.

After the forty three bowl there was just three competitors left. Naruto was giving his last ones just like Kio, once the forty four bowl was place in front of them naruto throw up all the ramen.

Noticing this sasuke rushed towards him to help him since Kio was just fine, she eat two more bowls counting the previous one before throwing up just like naruto but nonetheless she was happy thinking that she won.

"AND WE HAVE A WINNER HINATA HYUGAAAAAA" both naruto and Kio stoped throwing up and looked towards the other side of the stall where there was hinata taking a picture perfectly fine holding her forty six bowl

"We went through all of this for her to win" Kio cried out loud while naruto sobbed and threw up all the ramen and Kio mimicked his actions.

"I knew you two shouldn't got into this competition" sasuke scolded both of them.

"Sorry mom" Kio and naruto said

"Weaklings" hinata said leaving with her price to play games since this was they're last day in the carnival.

———————————————————————————