-17-

"And then I said 'have a good day Mrs. And Ms.. Uchiha' and i left them outside while I walked inside like a badass" kio said in the middle of the hospital room where naruto was in.

As promise she took all the left overs to naruto who actually was feeling better but he didn't wanted to go back home to get scolded by hinata. So he stayed at the hospital.

Kio was sharing last night events to naruto and the staff that were working on the night shift .

"*gasp* you really married sasuke-kun?" One of the nurses asked

"When you were 15??" Another asked

Kio nodded "we did, he didn't know if he was going to survive when fighting Itachi so we married and then we also tried to get pregnant to continue the uchiha name but that's another story for another day"

"Uuuh Kio you lost it at fifteen" naruto said laughing at her

"Yes you got a problem mister I'm scared of my wife"Kio barked

"HEYYY hinata is scary"

"Who's scary" a really familiar voice said from behind

"NARUTO SAY IT" all the nurses and Kio said at the same time

Hinata walked slowly towards us and pointed her thumb towards the door, all the nurses walked out and following behind was Kio. "You stay here" hinata said

Kio nodded and went to stand besides naruto, they both were about to get scolded "who was the idea of bull riding?"

Naruto pointed towards Kio, Kio gasped felling betrayed by him "you big baby IT WAS YOUR IDEA TOO YOU TELL ME WERE TO GET THE BULLS"

"BUT IT WASNT MY IDEA TO RIDE THE DAMN BULL" naruto crossed his arms and looked away

"BUT YOU STILL DID"

"B-BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME"

Kio gasped dramatically, she didn't make him ride the bull and she was sure of that "i make you ?? YOU BIG LIAR I NEVER OBLIGATED YOU, YOUR NOT MY PRANK BUDDY ANYMORE"