-14-

"RISE AND SHINEEEEEEE" naruto screamed as he barged inside the hospital room where Kio and the two uchihas where sleeping.

Opening just one eye Kio took out a kunai and trow it towards naruto hitting the middle of his forehead but naruto puffed away "Damn it" she muttered "I missed again"

"M-mom?" A low voice whispered from her left side

Kio looked down at sasaki since she was now in a sitting position "hey baby how you doing"

"Great" sasuke muttered waking up by sasaki's left side

"And what is this scum doing in here?" Sasaki asked while glaring at sasuke

"I actually, I didn't knew that he was here" Kio said raising a finger up

Sasuke looked upwards and made eye contact with a photocopy of himself but of course he wouldn't dare to say anything as why he was there.

"I walked in behind you this morning Kiki" the uchiha said as he leaned back in the chair

The small uchiha glared at the older one as he hold is nose high up in the air "then get out no one wants you here." Sasuke didn't beat it anymore and he stood up but Kio hold his wrist to stop him from leaving.

She motion him to sit back down and sasuke did as she said "good boy" she said to sasuke

"I'm not a dog"

"Anyways, Sasaki why don't you.... Don't you give him a chance after all he is your father"

With a cold tone he answered "No"

Kio let out a sigh "Do you want to hear our story? And then You think about it again? We are only going to tell you the truth"

"Promise Ki-kinky bitch?" The evil smirk on his face was noticeable

"Yes sas-gay"

Sasuke just looked at the interaction between mother and son in awe but nonetheless said "Alright then listen up brat because a lot of truth is going to be spell out right know"

"I am ready" Kio and sasaki answered at the same time

"Not you Kio"

"Sorry..."

Sasuke took a deep breath and started the 'story'
"Well it all began when I was eight my older brother...."

Sasaki cut sasuke off "I already know that, uncle naruto said that you were a little bitch and that you went to suck uncle Orochimaru's dick for power so he had to drag you back to the village"

"But *cough* is *cough* he *cough* wrong" Kio received a deadly glare from the older uchiha

"Well he is wrong I didn't suck no ones dick" sasuke defended

"I just want to know what happen with you and mom not your life story, mom, kakashi and naruto already told me that story" sasaki seated up and leaned into his mom shoulder to be more comfortable

"Then it all started when I arrived to the hideout, I was thirteen at that time and your mom was twelve. since i can remember your mom has been a great medical ninja so Orochimaru took her with him everywhere he went so that she could help with experiments and that's how I met her. An annoying black haired girl with two different eye color. I hated her, she always let go of the experiments and I had to catch them and put them back on their prison cells and also I had to go look for her when she went out to missions because she got lost..."

Sasaki let out a laugh, he enjoyed hearing about his mom when she was young and also enjoyed that his father was the one telling him this, he felt connected with sasuke while he talked about Kio.