Prologue

"What do you even like about Naruto?" your friend, (f/n) asked. She was staying over at your place because your house was supposedly haunted and your parents wouldn't be back till the next morning. You huffed at her question. Naruto was great. Especially the characters. You laughed loudly as you stuck the phone in front of her face, showing her a picture of your number one Naruto husbando, Indra Otsutsuki. Founder of hot men and your favourite character, though he'd had very less screen time.

"Thats kinda hot but he's not real." (f/n) pointed out the sad truth. The "wake up to reality" Madara line popped up in your head as you playfully punched (f/n).

"So what if he's not, I can still marry him." you snorted as you flopped down on your bed. Every single time you invited (f/n), she complained about the way you simped over "cartoon characters". Who wouldn't be a simp for Indra? (F/n) the greatest. She liked real guys and she told me to like them too, but being the person I was, real guys didn't attract me because they were all stupid teenage boys obsessed with football and gaming. I simped over characters instead. Most recently, Indra Otsutsuki and Todoroki Shoto. You remembered (f/n) saying Indra's hair looked like dog poop and Todoroki looked like a delinquent emo. THE AUDACITY.

"I WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOU BISH." you smacked her forehead remembering that, while she was listening to her "real boys" singing some sort of love song on YouTube. She couldn't meet them either, so you saw no difference between your animu guys and her real boys. "Ow, shut up." (f/n) groaned. She sprawled onto your bed, and you felt the urge to Amaterasu her. If only you had the Sharingan.

"MY PROPERTY." you yelled, shoving her off your bed and she rolled her eyes dramatically like the drama queen she was. She smirked as she suddenly thought of something. Well, whatever (f/n) thought about, it was never good.

"I had a great idea to go back home." she said. You shook your head and tried to stop her from leaving. Your house was huge and supposedly haunted, and windows and doors would open by themselves. You didn't want her to leave you alone.

"IYA TANJIROO" you said in your Zenitsu voice. She just shrugged, grabbed her bag, and ignoring your pleas, left. Great. How wonderful to be left all alone in a supposedly haunted house. Parents gone to work. Perfect time to die.

You walked back to your room, and started watching the episode of "Indra and Asura" again. It was your all time favourite episode. To hell with ghosts. If a ghost came, they could just watch those two adorable beans with you. And if anything bad happened, you could just Naruto run out of it. You loved all Uchihas, except for that emo duckbutt Sasuke, and you liked him better with Sakura anyways. Madara, Indra, Shisui and Itachi were all your beloved husbandos and Izuna was your baby. Damn the toothbrush that killed my baby Izu.

You leant comfortably against your pillows, watching the episode and the cute moments that the two brothers shared. Suddenly, you heard a sound. You gulped and pulled your blankets over yourself. You felt a tug on your blankets and a slight noise, like a creature's, saying to "open up". You felt a chill run down your spine and grabbed onto the blankets for dear life. However, that was no good. You screamed as the creature grabbed your throat from behind, fingers digging harshly into your throat. You gasped for air and you turned your eyes slowly to the back, coming eye to eye with a terrible black creature with glowing green eyes. All you knew at that moment was that you were going to die. That was it.

"Y/N!!!" a familiar voice, Indra's voice (but that was impossible), yelled as the black creature screamed in pain, and masculine hands grabbed you to the chest of a white robed man before you lost consciousness.

The threads of fate were thus created, binding the three souls.