Chapter 11

"When you gonna teach me how to be strong, though?" you asked. Naki shook his head.

"There is a time and place for such things, Princess." he huffed as he sat down beside you.

"Uhuh." you nodded your head slowly and sarcastically. You munched on the dango that Saneki had given you, as you waited for Indra to come. He'd promised you quite reluctantly to oversee your physical training.

"Y/N." you heard a gruff voice behind you. Indra's voice was raspy, which was a bit sloppy and uncomposed of him, pretty unusual, but kind of cute.

"Yo, wassup, dude." you waved as you stood up. Indra glared at you, probably unhappy with your language. Well, whatever. You didn't talk fancy.

"Good luck, Princess!" Naki gave you a thumbs up. You sighed at him, and leant down towards him. Indra looked a bit uncomfortable as he saw you lean in close to Naki. Naki's face was a deep red, and he closed his eyes. EXPECTING A KISS HAHA. You flicked his forehead, causing him to pout. What a troll you were, oh lord.

"PRINCESS!" Naki's cheeks puffed up. Indra sighed from the corner as he beckoned you to follow him.

You followed Indra onto the open grass in the courtyard, and began your training.

||

After training, you felt like a different person. You were very, very tired. Different, but not in the good way. You had never felt so weak before. Your noodle arms and noodle legs let you do next to nothing to Indra. He considered that an 'improvement'. Like what? You popped a sweet cherry in your mouth.

"UNLIMITED POWERR" you yelled as you relished the taste. Saneki chuckled. Indra had accompanied you, and lay with his back rested against the wall. Naki had gone off to the library, so he hadn't accompanied you.

"Y/N, could you get some stuffs from the storehouse for me, if you're so powerful?" Saneki shouted over the kitchen counter. You rolled your eyes.

"Fine, old man, fine." you rose to your feet. Indra didn't seem to be interested in accompanying you to the storehouse, so you headed out by yourself.

The night was pitch black, and moonlight fell on your face. You could see spirits rising from literally everywhere. A beheaded woman walked across the streets, lamp in hand. Other spirits too, walked at their leisure. Some of them were Ayakashi. It was amazing how you could tell who was what now, and how you could see them. They had frightening appearances, though.

"Young lady, how about some kibidango?" a woman sitting on the road asked. Naki had advised you to never accept an Ayakashi's food.

"Nah, I'm good." you turned away from her. Your omamori, which Ryosaki had reluctantly given you after getting threatened by Naki, held the divine power of Otohime, which would protect you from Ayakashi. They couldn't do anything to you, unless you ate or drank something they gave, or removed the omamori.

You turned in the direction of the storehouse, and opening the doors, you walked inside, candle flickering in your hand. When the doors behind you suddenly closed.

And you felt a knife press into your throat, as a man held you from behind.

A/N: THIS STORY IS BACK AAHAHHAHAA