Chapter 1

HARRY POV

"Mum should be home late. You guys can stay for dinner if you want?" Lottie offered, opening the fridge to see what was there for dinner.

"Thanks Lots." Niall said, kissing her on the cheek.

"What have we got?" Liam asked.

"Burgers." Lottie replied.

I'd been friends with Liam for the past few years, but I'd known Niall since I was five and Lottie since we were ten. I was glad they were together after crushing on each other for five years.

But know we were all seventeen and Niall and Lottie had been together just over a year.

I was gay. Pretty much the only gay guy in my entire school, which sucked. Everyone knew I was gay and only a few of the more popular boys gave me a hard time about it. If I kept my head down and walked right by I could blend in pretty well.

Right now me, Liam, Niall and Lottie are in the Tomlinsons kitchen. Lottie is chopping tomatoes and Niall is putting burger patties in the frying pan. I'm on drinks duty, pouring Cokes for the three of us, while Liam was getting out the burger buns.

We finished the burgers and sat down on the barstools to eat. We'd barely been sitting for two minutes when he walked in.

Today he was wearing his work shirt and some black skinny jeans that made me fidget slightly in my seat.

"What did you make Lots?" he asked, grabbing a beer from the fridge and ripping the cap off with the bottle opener in the top drawer.

"Burgers." Lottie replied.

"Oh thanks love." he said, quickly assembling a burger.

"Hey Niall, you been fucking my sister lately?" he asked casually, leaning back on the counter and taking a bite of his burger.

"Yeah, I suppose so." Niall replied.

"Yeah, I know so, my bedroom walls practically shake." he said.

"Oh my god! Get out!" Lottie complained.

"Alright I will. Cover for me with mum, there's this bird down the street so I won't be home tonight." he said, stuffing the last of his burger into his mouth.

"See you." he added and then he was gone, taking his half drunk bottle of beer with him.

That was Louis Tomlinson every one, gone to fuck some girl while I'm stuck here thinking dirty thoughts about my best friends older brother who just so happens to be straight and two years older than me.