Chapter 12

Harry POV

The weeks passed and Louis and I spent as much time together as possible, without attracting too much attention. Some Saturday nights we went down to the river and laid out blankets and kissed until we fell asleep, then woke up and watched the sunrise the next morning.

It was the Tuesday on the last week of school before the summer holidays when me and Louis were walking in the park. I noticed someone from school and pulled the hood of my hoodie up, pushing Louis against the tree and kissing him to hide our faces.

"Someone from school?" Louis asked once I stepped away from him and put my hood back down.

"Yeah, I'm getting really tired of keeping this secret." I sighed.

"Why don't we just tell everyone?" Louis asked.

"I can't tell Lottie yet, let's just wait a bit longer." I replied.

"Well, next week we can drive up to my Mum's holiday home and spend a week there. We can do whatever we want, nobody we know around, no adults." Louis tempted, raising his eyebrows.

"That sounds great. I'll tell my Mum that I'm going on holiday with Liam." I replied.

Louis grinned and we continued walking.

-----

On Thursday evening after my shift at the bakery Louis picked me up and drove me home. 

"You should come in. Only my sister's home but she won't notice." I offered.

Louis agreed and parked his car a little down the street and then we went in. As we were walking up the stairs to my bedroom someone started coming down the stairs and Louis hurriedly slipped into the cupboard before they came around the corner.

"Liam? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked as Liam came around the corner.

"Oh, hey Harry. Um, I came to ask if I could take a look at your homework." Liam replied.

"Didn't you say you'd finished it?" I asked.

"That was my draft, I want to see what you did because I don't think I really understood the whole objective." Liam replied. Well that did sound like Liam.

"Yeah, sure." I said and I lead the way back to my bedroom, finding my half finished essay on my desk and handing it to him. He read through it and I waited impatiently. 

"Thanks man." he said a few minutes later, handing the paper back to me.

"No problem, I'll send you a photo. See you tomorrow." I said and he said goodbye and I heard him walking down the stairs and out the front door.

The cupboard door creaked open and Louis came up the stairs, sneezing from the dust.

I laughed and kissed his cheek, closing my bedroom door and laying down in bed, pulling the blankets over us. I pulled out my laptop and put a movie on Netflix, playing with Louis' hair and peppering his hands with soft kisses.

By eight thirty we were both asleep, still in our work uniforms. 

-----

We woke up early and managed to eat breakfast in the living room before anyone got up, then got changed into our school uniform, grabbed our bags and left in Louis' car. 

We still had an hour and a half before we had to be at school so we went to a café and bought some tea to share. We discussed our plans for sneaking away to the holiday home and decided we would go on Monday after the weekend.

At eight thirty we got to school and kissed goodbye as best we could while sitting in the front seat of the car. 

-----

During dinner that night I brought up the plan for going on holiday with "Liam".

Mum agreed that I could go as long as it was okay with the guys at work, but I'd already cashed in my sick days for the week that afternoon so I said that it would be fine.

After dinner when I was celebrating the beginning of the holidays by packing for my sleepover at Niall's my sister Gemma came into my room.

"So are you going away with a boy or something?" she asked.

"What do you mean, I'm going to Niall's place for the night." I replied.

"No I mean your trip. Cause Liam's family isn't going anywhere." Gemma said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Um, I, I ran into his mum at work. She said that they didn't have anything planned." Gemma replied.

"Oh. Well yeah, I am going with someone. Just don't tell mum." I said.

"Alright, use protection." she replied, shutting the door behind her as she left. I rolled my eyes.