Chapter 4

HARRY POV

I was confused. Since when had Louis turned down hanging out with his friends to make sure his sister didnt have sex? And he walked with me back to the house, his hand brushing mine and then he got all nervous and started blushing. I don't know what is was, but it was cute. Too cute. I had to practically run up the stairs to stop myself from kissing him or saying something stupid.

Lottie was in her room, doing some homework.

"Hey babe." I said, dropping my duffel bag by the door and laying down on her bed.

"Hey." she replied, closing her science book and turning around from her desk. "What's up?" she added.

"Nothing much. My family's convinced Gemma's got a secret boyfriend though so we were giving her a hard time for that." I replied. Gemma was my sister, she was eighteen and was about to go off to university.

Lottie laughed and just then her phone rang.

She talked on the phone to what appeared to be Niall for about five minutes and then she hung up after many 'I love you more's.

"Niallers going to be here soon. And Liam is late as well." Lottie said, checking the time.

Almost as if on cue the doorbell rang. Lottie opened her window and stuck her head out.

"If it's you Liam then just come in! If you're a psychopathic burglar then stay the fuck out!" she called.

I laughed and she shut the window. Half a minute later Liam showed up in her bedroom doorway, flinging his bag into the corner.

"Have you been getting railed or something Payno?" Lottie asked.

Liam looked slightly rumpled up, with his hair all over the place and as Lottie spoke he blushed deeply.

"No." he replied unconvincingly.

"You're jeans aren't zipped up." I said and he hurriedly did his fly and flipped me and Lottie up as we broke out in laughter.

We put a movie on the tv downstairs and before too long Niall arrived, kissing Lottie and pulling her into his lap, wrapping his arms around her and brushing his lips over the back of her neck.

At ten o'clock Louis came downstairs and told us to shut up because we were laughing too loudly. Lottie rolled her eyes and flipped him off behind his back but we decided to go to sleep anyway.

Niall and Lottie said goodnight and went back into Lotties bedroom, leaving me and Liam in the spare bedroom.

There were two single beds so Liam and I picked a bed each and climbed into it. I said goodnight to Liam and we talked for a bit before we fell asleep.

---

I woke up around three in the morning and my throat was dry and I realised that I had a bit of a problem in the lower region.

I sighed and decided to have a quick cold shower to deal with it. So I crept to the bathroom and poured myself a glass of water, drinking the whole thing in one.

As I set the glass back on the side of the sink the door opened. I jumped because I thought I'd locked the door and turned it see Louis, who looked scared to see someone standing in his bathroom, until he realised it was me.

"Oh, hey Harry. Do you mind if I just- you know." he said, pointing towards the toilet.

"Oh, uh, yeah, go ahead." I replied, stuttering and fumbling over my words. He grinned and turned to face the toilet.

To give myself something  to do I refilled the glass of water and continued drinking as Louis peed behind me. I saw the movements in the mirror that said he was tucking his little friend back into his sweatpants and then he turned back around. I stepped out of the way of the sink and he quickly washed his hands.

"So, uh, you need help with that or something?" he asked, nodding towards the obvious bulge in my sweatpants. I internally kicked myself. Then I realised what he was offering.

"Um, well.. huh?" this was confusing.

"You're cute. Coming?" he asked and I followed him back across the hall and into his bedroom.

---

All you lovely people wanting Ziam in the story, I'm sorry this story doesn't have Ziam but my fic 'I Wasn't Supposed To Fall in Love With You' does. They are Harry's adoptive parents in it and it is also a Larry fic if you want to check that one out. Alright enough of my shameless marketing, enjoy!