Chapter 22

Louis POV

"So are you telling everyone now?" Zayn asked. 

We were standing outside my house having a smoke. It was the afternoon after the 'Lottie walking in on blowjobs' incident. 

"I guess so. Anyway, so that girl you were talking about last night, are you going to go out with her again?" I asked.

"Yeah, we haven't really talked about what exactly is happening but we've been on four dates and kissed a couple times." Zayn replied.

"Do you like her?" I asked.

"So much, she's so pretty and funny and nice." Zayn said.

"Well tomorrow night me, Harry, Lottie, Niall and their best friend Liam and Harry's sister are going on a triple date, wanna join?" I asked.

"Wait, hold on. Harry's best friend is also dating Harry's sister? And you're dating your sister's best friend?" Zayn said.

"Yeah, it's a bit confusing." I replied.

"Sure, I'll come, I'll see if she's free." Zayn said.

---

After hanging out with Zayn I drove to Harry's house.

I knocked on the door and Gemma answered.

"Oh hey Gemma, is Harry home?" I asked.

"No sorry, he's at work. Do you want to come in and wait for him?" Gemma replied.

"Yeah, sure, thanks." I said and I stepped inside and shut the front door.

"Make yourself at home. I'll be in my room." Gemma said and she disappeared upstairs. I wondered if Liam was also here.

I followed Gemma up the stairs and went into Harry's room, burrowing myself down in his bed and pulling out my phone.

Louis: Hey Hazza, when are you going to be home?

Harry: Leaving work in about 5 min, why?

Louis: Wanna see you. I'm all nice and cozy in your bed.

Harry: I'll be there soon babe xx

Louis: Alright, love you x

Harry: Love you too Lou

I put my phone down on the table next to his bed and looked around Harry's room.

His room was quite clean, a pile of folded clothes on the desk, a bookshelf with books, photographs and various awards or certificates. There was a glass of half drunk water, an alarm clock and a stick of deodorant on his bedside table and on the floor next to his bed was a pair of my boxers and a bottle of lube. Way to be discreet Harry.

I'd fallen asleep before Harry got home but I woke up with his arms wrapped around me from behind, his jeans and work shirt on a pile on the floor. 

I turned around and Harry woke up. 

"Morning." I said cheerfully.

"Morning." Harry replied and he gave me a kiss before snuggling down on to my chest.

"I think Zayn is going to come with us tomorrow night, there's a girl he's been seeing and I invited them." I said.

"Good, I want to get to know Zayn." Harry replied.

I smiled and closed my eyes, going back to sleep.

---

"Do you guys want dinner or are you just going to sleep right through till morning?" Gemma's voice said.

Harry lifted his head off my chest and we sat up, rubbing our eyes. The alarm clock on the bedside table said it was half past six.

"We're coming down." Harry told Gemma and she nodded, leaving the door open as she went downstairs.

"Are you going to stay for dinner?" Harry asked me.

"May as well." I said and I quickly texted Lottie to let her know, before following Harry downstairs.

Harry's mum Anne was setting the dishes of food down at the table while Gemma and Liam got drinks.

"Hey man." Harry said, clapping Liam on the shoulder.

"Harry, Louis, cutlery please." Anne said.

We collected handfuls of knives and forks from the top drawer in the kitchen and set them out on the table before sitting down.

Anne grabbed a serving spoon and served noodles, beef and stir-fried vegetables onto everyone's plates. 

"Thanks Anne." I said, taking my plate from her.

"No problem hunny." she said and then she settled herself down and started eating.

"So are you guys enjoying your holidays?" she asked us.

Me, Liam and Harry nodded. Gemma had finished school the year before, which I also should have done but I had to go back for a year and redo my GCSEs.

"What are your plans now that you've finished school Louis?" Anne asked.

"Um, well I'm currently working at a cafe but I'm starting at the University of Manchester in September." I said. 

I looked over at Harry, we hadn't talked about university yet.

"And Liam, are you still interested in building aeroplanes?" Anne then asked, turning to look at Liam.

---

"Lou?" Harry asked.

We were laid in Harry's bed, watching a movie on his laptop.

"Yeah love?" I replied.

"What's going to happen when you leave for uni? I've still got a year of high school to finish." Harry said.

I paused the movie and shut the laptop, putting it by the end of the bed.

"I guess we're just going to have to figure it out. I mean it isn't that far away, only about a twenty minute drive. And think how nice it'll be having a boyfriend with his own university flat. You could come over all the time." I said.

"Yeah, I'll get my full driver's license and soon I'll have enough money for a car. I don't mind driving out to see you." Harry replied.

"And I can come here every weekend." I said.

"I think I'd prefer having sex in your apartment than here." Harry said.

I laughed and kissed Harry's bare chest.

"Just know that nothing is going to happen to us, because I love you." I assured him.

"I love you too." Harry replied and I rolled on top of him and leaned down to kiss him, the half finished movie forgotten.