Chapter 18

Harry POV

Before we knew it we actually did have to go home and we loaded up Louis' car with everything and drove back to my house.

"I don't even want to say goodbye." Louis said, once he'd pulled up in my driveway.

"Neither. Alright look, my mum is going to some work party tonight and Gemma is doing something with her friends so you should come round." I suggested.

"Alrighty, I'll come by around eight." Louis said and I reached over to center console to kiss him.

Then I grabbed my bag and waved goodbye, blowing him a kiss. I walked up to the front door as Louis drove away and let myself in. Mum was in the kitchen and she instantly starting asking me about my trip.

Once I'd got away from all of that I went upstairs to my room.

"So did you have fun?" Gemma asked, coming into the room without knocking and laying herself down on my bed.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You know, your little hookup?" Gemma said.

"Hey, it wasn't a hookup I'm in love with him!" I defended.

"You're in love with him? My baby brother is in love? Come here Haz." Gemma said and she pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Yeah, we told each other yesterday." I replied.

"Oh, I'm so proud of you!" Gemma said, letting go of me.

"And what about you weren't you seeing some guy?" I asked.

"Um, yeah, he's great. I think - I think I might be in love too." Gemma replied.

"Aww Gems." I replied, this time pulling her in for a hug.

"So who's your guy?" she asked.

"I can't tell you that, who's your guy?" I asked.

"I can't tell you." she replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why can't you tell me yours?" she asked.

"Fair point." I replied.

---

"Alright Harry I'm going!" Mum called up the stairs.

I said goodbye and watched her car leave the driveway. Gemma had already gone out.

I ran into the bathroom and turned the water on hot, filling the bathtub and adding generous amounts of bubble bath.

Then I pulled out my phone to text Louis.

Harry: Hey babe, come over now

Louis: On my way

Harry: Come straight up to the bathroom, lock the front door behind you (;

Louis: Alright then baby (;

Then I lit some candles and dotted them around the bath and stripped, stepping into the bath.

I heard someone walking up the stairs a few minutes later and Louis came into the bathroom, kicking the door shut behind him when he saw me in the bath.

He pulled off all his clothes and joined me in the bath, leaning over me and kissing me, one of his legs between mine. I pulled him further down to make the kiss deeper, my nails digging into his back as his thigh rubbed against my cock.

I moaned and Louis only kissed me more and more roughly as we both hardened.

Then quite suddenly the bathroom door was flung open and Gemma was in the doorway, holding hands with Liam. Louis quickly moved away from me and I looked over at my sister and Liam in bewilderment.

"Oh, um sorry." Gemma said.

They turned around and left the bathroom.

"Wait, wait." I said, stepping out of the bath and making for the door.

"Cover up Harry, only I'm allowed that!" Louis reminded me.

"Oh shit." I said and I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist, before running downstairs and catching Liam and Gemma by the front door.

"Hold on. Liam? You're fucking my sister?" I asked.

"Well, you're fucking Lottie's brother!" Liam accused.

"Gemma, is this the guy you're in love with? My best friend?" I asked.

"Wait what?" Liam asked, turning to look at Gemma.

"Yeah, Li, I love you." Gemma said.

"I love you too Gems." Liam said and they leaned into a kiss.

"Whoa, whoa whoa. Please." I said.

Gemma looked at me angrily. 

"You're standing here in nothing but a towel after we caught you having sex in the bath and you're complaining about us kissing after we said that we loved each other?" Gemma asked.

"Fine, one kiss." I said and Liam reached for Gemma and kissed her.

Just then Louis came downstairs, he'd pulled on some sweatpants and a shirt.

"Well, who are we going to tell? Who already knows? Who can't know?" I asked.

"Well the main person we didn't want to tell was you." Liam replied.

"Alright, can you please not tell Lottie until I figure this all out. And Niall as well?" I asked.

"Sure, but can we tell people about us now?" Liam asked, pointing at himself and Gemma.

"Sure." I replied.

"And, me and Louis will keep it quiet until we tell Lottie." I said, looking over at Louis.

He nodded and I was just about to kiss him when Gemma stopped me.

"Hey, if we can't kiss you can't kiss. Now you go back to your bubble bath and we're going to go to Liam's house."