Chapter 6

LOUIS POV

Holy shit. What did I just do? I had sex with Harry. He was seventeen and my little sisters friend... and a boy.

I shook him awake, pushing the thoughts of how beautiful he was away.

"What?" Harry asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"You have to go back to your bed before everyone wakes up." I told him.

"What have we done Louis?" he asked, sighing.

"All I know is that we shouldn't have done it." I replied.

"Yeah. How about we just forget about it?" Harry asked.

I agreed and Harry got out of bed. As I watched him find his boxers and pull them on I regretted my decision even more and I wanted to pull him back into bed and kiss him until our lips hurt.

But I didnt.

Harry got dressed and left my bedroom, shutting the door behind him. I sighed and flopped back down onto my pillows.

---

I woke up a few hours later and decided it was probably best to do something and take my mind off Harry.

I covered the necessary area with a pair of sweatpants in case anyone was in the hallway and went to the bathroom for a shower. Then I got dressed and stripped the spoiled sheets off the bed, before grabbing my phone, keys, wallet and cigarettes and heading downstairs.

"Morning, mums at work." Lottie said. Her, Harry, Niall and Liam were playing Fifa in the living room.

"Alright, I'm going out." I said and I got in the car and drove round to Zayns house. He was having a smoke in the front garden so I joined him and he lit up my cigarette for me.

"What was the deal last night? You dont give a shit if Lottie's boyfriend is over." Zayn said.

"I know, it's just... I don't know." I replied, I couldn't tell Zayn the truth.

"What sort of an answer is that?" he asked.

"I don't know Zayn, can we just drop it?" I replied. He shrugged and we stamped out our cigarettes, going back into his house to play Xbox.

---

The next couple of days were fairly normal, I slept my way through school, managed to get through my work shifts without getting anyone's order wrong and went to the pub for dinner instead of being at home because Niall and Lottie were having fun... very loudly.

The only problem was Harry. I couldn't stop thinking about him and staring at him across the room at lunch.

Finally we got to Friday and as me and Zayn were making coffees at work he asked if I wanted to go to the club that night.

I didnt have anything better to do so I hurried home after my shift and changed out of my work clothes, waiting for Zayn to arrive.

We walked into town and into our favourite  club, spotting a group of girls in the corner. We bought a bunch of shots and a pint each and approached the girls, setting  the shots down on the table.

They quickly invited us to sit down and introduced themselves. After about twenty minutes a hand appeared in my lap, slowly massaging me.

I looked at the girl to my right, who was called Jane and she grinned. I gestured to the door and she nodded. We slipped away from the rest of the group and left the club.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Your place?" she replied.

"Yeah, sure, I think my sister's out." I replied and I led the way back to my house, glad it wasnt too far.

Jane seemed a bit tipsy and I wrapped an arm around her waist as we walked. She kept winking at me and when we got home I sighed in relief that Mum wasnt home yet.

"Right, we've probably got about an hour." I said, unlocking the front door.

"That's fine." she replied and I shut the front door after we'd walked in, locking it.

When I turned back around Jane was already taking her clothes off.

My dick twitched and I pushed her back onto the sofa, climbing on top of her and kissing her.

She started to unbutton my shirt, one after the other until she was pushing it back off my shoulders. I moaned into her lips and helped her pull her shirt off her head, my hands finding her breasts and squeezing.

She frantically pulled up her skirt and kicked off her knickers and unbuttoned my  jeans. I helped her pull my jeans and boxers off and she lay down on the floor, spreading her legs.

I kneeled on the floor between her legs and thought for a moment before sighing and standing up.

"What? I really don't care about protection right now." Jane said.

"No it's not that... it's just.. um. You should go." I said.

"What?" she replied, standing up.

"You should go. Really, it just shouldn't happen." I repeated.

She rolled her eyes and starting to dress herself again. I pulled my boxers and jeans back on and sat on the sofa as she left.

Once she'd gone I buried my face into a cushion. I knew what I had to do.