Part 2

So welcome back guys ....sorry for delay actually in was not at home isliye me likhne nhi payi but now finally it's there so read, imagine and enjoy.

Haseena gets ready and arrived at sunder's house. She was looking damn beautiful in beautiful white suit .
THIS ONE👇

She went there

She went there. His maid opened the door . she invites her in the house and tell her to wait for sunder. She was sitting alone in leaving room at sofa of sunder's home.

Here, our chintit aashiq😅 matlab as comes in his car in civil dress. he came to the garden of SUNDER'S house bcz  ther was a window in the garden from which we can see the living room. he goes there but he saw that someone is already standing there and keeping an eye to livving room . person was covering himself from a black shawl. As went there tap on person shoulder. Person moved backward.
They both were shocked to see each other

As- aap?😳

Person - aap?😳

Yes it was none other our ks ....how could she leave her ms alone with someone.

As - ks aab yha kya kar rhi he?

Ks-fumbling.....w...wo...h....hum ....hum ....humara chodiye aur aap apna btaiye aap yha kya kar rhe hee .

As- aa....hu...hum ...woo😬

ks - amma rhne dijiye hum dono ko pta he hum dono yha kyu aaye he🙄🙄

As- ji ....to aab jiske liye aay he wo kaam kar lee. ...kya??

Ks - ha ha

As - to btaiye kha he humari haseena ji.

Ks- aapki?😳😳

As-aa....h...humara matlab he....kha he hj.

Ks- (pointing towards haseena ) wo dekhiye wo bethi.

As saw her and just lost in her beauty ...how could anyone so be so beautiful .....even in simple cloth. This lady will gonna kill ne one day. And he was continuously staring hm with big smile.
.
.
Ks noticed it and said in slow voice
- Pagal AASHIQ khii kee🙄🙄

Here cc, pj,ss were at mpt and listening all the things as they have attached a mic with hm dress.

After sometime sunder's come

Sn- aao fatima

Hm- ji 🙂

Sn - juice ?

Hm- no thank you sir

Sn - aree plz take itt!!😏

hm - oh...ohl sir

Sn has mixed something in juice and gave it haseena she drank it.

Sn- to fatima wo baat krle  jis ke liye aap yha aayi he.

Hm- ya sure sir..

Sn-so fatima dekho agar tum chahti ho ki tumhe promotion mil ske to.....

Hm- to...to kya sir?

Sn- to tumhe hume kuch dena hoga?

Hm- k....kya sir?

Sn came closer to haseena she feels bit uncomfortable.... But she managed itt...as she is a police officer .

As was fuming in anger how could anyone came close to his love.....how dare he ...I will not leave him. If he dares to touch her.😡😡.Ks saw him and just keep a hand on his shoulder and feels him comfortable🙂.

Hm- sir aapke khena ka matlab kya he.

Sn- wo hi ....tum aur me ek sath😏😏.

hm- she stood up and gave him a tight slap ....and said sunder tumhara khel khatam .....tumne aajtak jitni bhi ladkiyo ko harassed krne ki koshish ki he na sab pta he hume....aur hum fatima nhi sho haseena malik he mpt ki.sho.

Sn - itna bdaa dokha .....aab tum nhi bachogi.

Hm starts feeling dizzy and and sn came near to her and misbehaving with him.

Hm- chodo hume ....chodo 😖😖

Suddenly there was hand in sn shoulder yes he was our as ....he pushed him.backward and gave him a tight slap .he fall on the floor. He started beating him badly.

Hm- sir plz run jaiy wo mar jaeyga. Ks rokiye unhe

Ks- nhi madam sir marne dijiye isse....isne aapko hath lgaya he ....iska ye hi baal hona chaiye

Hm- ya allah ya kre hum ....in dono bhai bheno kaa🤦‍♀️.

She goes near as and said - sir plz chod dijiye use.

As- nhi hj aaj hum isse maar dalenge....isne aapko chuaa hee....isse zinda nhi chodege hum😡😡.

hm- sir humare liye chod dijiye usee ( in bit loud voice)

As suddenly stopped and stand up in front of haseena....and just suddenly huggeg her....she was shocked but after sometime she also hugged him back .  today she saw a pain in his eyes of loosing her.
They broke the hug .
As- hj aap theek to hai naa?? (Tensed)

Hm- ji sir hum bilkul theek hai..🙂.

As- hj kya zrurat thi aapko yha akele aane ki ....agar hum log na aate to aaj pta nhi kya ho jata ......aapko apni fikar nhi he oar hume ..........and he stopped realising what he said

As-Hum chalte he and he left .
.
.
.

{precap- hm at as house.}
.
.
.
So guys aaj ke liye itna hi . plz CMNT me btana kesa lga. Plz vote me.🙏🏻🙏🏻
.
.
.
Next part soon . tab tak ke liye bye👋👋.
Take care💝
love you all🥰🥰.