part- 7

Welcome guys
Enjoy the story
.
.
.
Recap- hm bought knife from kitchen.
.
.
.
She locked her room and said : agar hum anubhav ji ke nhi hue the aur kisi ke bhi nhi honge.....sorry abbu aap chahte ki hum sari zindagi apne desh ki.sewa kree.....aur agar shaheed ho to apne desh ke liye😭😭😭par hum sach me aaj haar gye he apni zindagi ki pariqsha se nhi sh skte aur aab hum....hmesha humari zingadi humse humari har anmol cheez cheen leti he par hum fir sambhaljate he par aab to ye zindagi hi humse chin rhi hee.....kisi aur ke sath nikah kar ke hum waise bhi zinda lash ho jaeyge .....isse aacha apni iss zingadi ho hi khatam kar dete he...sorry abbu, sorry ammi....ya allah humari ammi ka dhyaan rkhna😞.

By saying this she took a long breath breathe and put the knife on his right arm and about to cut her hand but suddenly a tight hand took that knife from her hand and threw it away on floor and hugged her very tightly.

Yes it was none other our as .

As- hj pagal ho gai thi aap kya krne jaa rhi thi aap.....agar aap ko kuch ho jata to hum kese jii patee  aapni jaan ke bina😣😣 ( tears where flowing from his eyes ).

Hm - ( started crying badly) and hugged him tightly and said: to kya kree hum😭😭....kya kree aise zindagi ka hum....jisme  humara jeene ki koi wjha hi naa ho....isse aacha hum mar....

as put a hand on her mouth .

As: kya kh rhi aap.....aap sho haseena malik,  itni jaldi kese harr skti he.

She just fall on her knees and ...

Hm- nhi he hum sho haseena malik 😭😭😭....haa hum haar gyee he apni zindagi ke liye....ek ammi ki.wjha se jii rhe the hum par aab wo hi hume nhi smjh rhi to kya kree hum....humara nikah kisi aur se krwa rhi he par hume to aaps.....( about to say but stopped recognising that as is there she looked sideways)

Hm- ( fumbling) aa...aap yha kyu aaye he.....a..ap jaiyega y..yha se.

As- came near to hm and helped her standing ( she held her shoulder and said)
Hj kyu jhuut bol rhi khudse bhi aur humse bhi ....hume pta he aap humse pyaar krti he aur ye shaadi nhi krna chahti.

Hm- (looking sideways) n..nhi krte hum aapse...p...py...pyaar.

As goes near to her she started moving backward . she leaned to wall he  blocked her way by putting his hand on the wall.

Hm was nervous due to the proximity .she was breathing heavily.

As lift her chin up and let her look in his eyes.

As- aab boliye humari aankho me dekh karr ki aap nhi krti humse pyaar.

Hm - She closed her eyes and said : aap plz chlee jaiye humse durr😖😖hume humare haal par chodkar....hume kamzor mat bnaiye .

As- kamzor .....hum apko khaa kamzor bnaa rhe he??

Hm- dekhiye.....aap smjh kyu nhi rhee agar aap aise hi humare pass aeygne to....

As- coming more closer:  to ....to kya hj?

Hm - to humara aapse durr jaana zyada mushkil ho jaeyga.

As- iska matlab aap humse pyaar krti he .

Hm- n...nhiii😖.

As- jhuut!

Hm- ( literally shouted) haa krte he hum apse pyaar aur nhi rh skte hum aapke bina.

As was finally taken a reliefed breath.... After how many times finally today her love confessed to him . He smiles a bit and said to hm.

As- hume pta tha aap bhi humse utna hi pyaar krti he jitna hum aap se krte.

By saying he took her in a bone crashing hug. She also hugged him. He feels his shirt is getting wet. He broked a hug. And see her crying. He wiped her tears...

As- shh,,,shant ho jaiye hj.....aapki pyaari si aankho me ye aasu aache nhi lgte.

Hm- roye na to kya kree😭😭....aap hi btaiye parso humari sagai he.....kisi aur ke sath aur aap kh rhee he royee na .....hum aapke ilawa kisi se nikah nhi krenge. ( and hugged him)

As- hj shant  ho jaiye.....aapko hum par bharosa he ?

Hm- khud se bhi zyada. ( still hugging him)

As heart fluttered listening that she trust him even though he broked his trust but finally today he won his trust back.today is best day of his life.

He broke the hug and cupped her face.

As- to bass!!! Aab aap befikar rhiye ....hum he naa ...aisa kese apni jaan ko kisi aur ka hone denge ha....aur agar kisi ne koshish ki na to usse humara bhaukal dikhaeyge😡😡.

Hm chucked 🤭- aacha ji!!

As- jii!! ( he also laughed a bit)

As - agar apko sagai kisi ke sath hogi to sirf hum hee.....hmm!!! aap fikar mat kriyee.

Hm- hmmm☺️☺️.

( Aab thoda romance ho jaye zraa🙈🙈)

She is about to move when as hold her wrist and pushed her ....her back collide with his rock chest ...she got nervous bcz they are so closed first time.
As slowly whispered to her ears as his lips are touching her ears ....this was giving her goosebumps.

As- aab jab izaar ho gya he to ...thoda haq bhi jtaa liya jayee..kyu??( in a husky voice😉)

Hm cheeks were literally blood red listening this ....she may understood what he means to say  ...her nervousness were getting more as she is experiencing this first time in her life.

Her nervousness were making As more crazy...he just want her ...he just wanna make their first kiss softly and lovely but her cute antics are forcing him to make it  more passionate and hungrily. He moved her in front she kept her gazed down and her red cheeks, that nervousness on her face was making him more craving for her. He hold her waist and pushed her towards him her hand was on his chest now..she was blushing to much. He slowly kept his none hand on her face and one was on her waist , he kissed her forehead , then her nose , then her right cheek, then her left cheek after that he looked into her eyes for granting a permission to move ahead ...she just put his gazed down . As understood that she also want him today.
As saw her pink rosy lips and that's it for himself now...he pressed her lips with her soft ones....she was shocked first but after sometime she also participated ...first they were kissing each other lovingly  but after sometime ut became more mad and passionate.... They were feeling each other today ....their essence of love. After sometime they broke the kiss.

Haseena dug her face in his arm he also wrapped her savely in her arms.

As- hyee.....hj agar aao aise sharmaeygi to humara khud par kabbu krna mushkil ho jaeyga . ( in naughty tone)

She blushed and just get more into his arms.

Hm - aap bass hmesha aise hi rhiye ga humare sath.

As- hum hmesha aise hi rhenge aapke sath...hmm!!

They broke the hug and ........
.
.
.
(Precap- The reunion🥰)
.
.
.
Bas bas aaj bhut enjoy kar liya baki ka kaal.
Plz CMNT me btana and vote kar dena.
.
.
.
Sorry for any mistake 🙏🙏
thanks for reading
by, love you all💝