Part -24

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

They all took the keys and went to their respective rooms.

At anuseena room

They both enter the room,,As kept all the bags on their places and hm Sat on the bed weekly and tired.

As noticed her dull nature

As in mind - Aaj jaan ko hua kya gadi meim bhi pure raaste soye hui  aayi aur yha aake bhi thaki hui lag rhi hein...kuch toh gadbad hein. Sbse pehle toh hume inhe manana hoga wrna hmari koi baat nhi manegi aur na hi hume kuch btaeygi.

He took the phone and ordered two coffe.....

Hm was massaging her forehead cinuously that didn't get unnoticed by as.

Coffe came......

As took the cups and moved one cup towards hm.

She saw the cup and mesmerised by seeing that sorry was written on that coffe 😊.

Her anger melt in a second she looked at him and then took the cup from his hand kept itt on the table and instantly hugged him.tightly.

He was shocked first but them smiled and wrapped her securely in his arms.

Hm - Hume maaf kar dijiye anu....humne aapko gusse mein zyada hi bol diya naa...

As broked the hug and kissed her forehead lovingly.

As - Galti aapki nhi he jaan....hum hi alarm lagana bhul gye thee......sorry.

Hm - Theek hai maaf kiya ( cutely ) .

As smiled at her cute antics 🤭

As - aaiye bethiye yha

He made her sit on the bed and he also sitted there and gave her the coffe.

As - lijiye sur dard kaam ho jaeyga.

Hm was dumbfounded

As- Itna chokiye matt......hume pta he aapke sar me dard he.....lijiye coffe pijiye.

They drank the coffe....She put his head on his shoulder and he starts crassing her hairs.

Hm - Anu

As -hnmm

Hm - I love you....❤️

As- I love you tooo......(kissed her temple)

She was feeling blessed to have man like him.....Who always understand her....take care of her ☺️.

After sometime she slept....placing her head on his chest. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

He lay her on the bed and Cover her with the blanket. Gave a peck on her lips.

As- Sote hue bhi kitni pyaari lgti he yeh.....❤️.

HE started collecting the information about the gang.

After 2 hour

As was working when hm sleep broke she looked around theek room to see as was sitting on study table and working.

Hm (thinking)  - hum yha aarm se so rhe hai aur anu itne der se kaam kar rhe hai....yeh itne aache kyu hai .

She went to as and as look up and smiled when she settled herself on his lap.

As - khul gyi neend maharani ki (crassing her hair)

Hm (snuggling more itni his chest) - hmmm...aap itni der se kaam kyu rhe hai hum bhi toh hai iss case me .

As - humara mann kar rha tha (nuzzling in her neck)

Hm - abhi bhi kar rha hai ( while pecking his abs )

As - abhi toh kuch aur karne ka mann kar rha hai .

Hm - Toh roka kisne hai

As attached his lips to her. Both start kissing each other passionately after making out both gets freshnup .

Like cmnt vote