Part-12

Welcome guys
So sorry guys .....I was busy from two days. Isliye update nhi kar paayi. But aab try krungi ki daily update kruu.

Enjoy reading 💖💖

So guys....now our anuseena is engaged 💍💍.
.
.
A usual day in mpt . All were doing their  baketi. Ss were taking selfie's . Cheetah was flirting with her. Ks and pj were fighting.

Hm entered in thana. And saw them doing there baketi.

Hm ( loudly) - Jai hind

All- Jai hind ms.

Pj-  waise ms aapse ek baat puche kya?

Hm- ji puchiye pj.

Pj- Ms jab se aapki sagai hui he aap late aane lagi he ....Aisa kyu? ( doing her overacting). 😜

Hm was so embarrassed listening pj....but try to speak.

Hm- aa....w...wo...pj aise hi  bass.

Ss- aree kya ms ....aab agar aap raat raat tak dsp sir se baat kregi to late to hoga na.( showing her masumiyat)

All were laughing silently and hm was hell embraced

Hm- aacha ye sab chodiye aur kaam par dyan dijiye...hum cabin me he kuch kaam ho to bula lijiye gaa.

All- ohk madam.

After sometime hm came out of her cabin.

Hm- hum ye files dsp sir ko dene jaa rhe he. Aaplog shanti se kaam kijiye.

All- jai hind ms!

Hm- jai hind!

She arrived at hq. She entered in the cabin . And geeting him.

Hm- jai hind sir

As- looking towards her) aree hj aaiye .

Hm- ji sir...wo.ye file submit krni he .

As- aacha dijiye!

She gave the file to as. As starts checking itt! 

He secretly tell peon to closed the door. This was unnoticed by hm.

As in serious tone ( Hj ye kya he....ye file me ?

Hm- kya hua sir?

As- idhar dekhiye .

Hm goes towards him and starts seeing the file. Suddenly as pulls her in his laps.

Hm - ye aap kya kar rhe he ??

As - aapko pyaar. ( with a naughty smile)

Hm- aapko pyaar krne ke liye hq hi mile....koi aa gya fir!

As- koi nhi aaeyga....wo.dekhiye darwaza band he. 🚪🚪

Hm- hnmm....puri planning thi matlab aapki

As- yes ,😉.

By saying this he hold her waist and pulled her towards him. And start kissing and sucking her neck and shoulders.

Hm-unmmm...ahh....a..anuuu ...plz..k..koi dekh lega...ahh.

As- koi nhi dhekega jaan.

He open her first two buttons of her shirt and starts sucking his chest.

She was shocked from his sudden action.

Hm- ahh...anuuu...mmmm

As was not ready to leave her today. He cupped her face and kissed her cheeks and sucked his mole beside her lips.

Now he pressed her lips with hers. She also responded..... He bit her lower lip as she was not opening her.mouth. she hissed in pain amd opened her mouth. He explored each and every corner of his mouth.

She broked the kiss but as was not satisfied .

As with a frown ( kya jaan)

Hm- anu abhi hum hq me hein...aur on duty bhi hein naa. Agar kisi dekh liya to kya sochenge humare baare me.

As- hnmmm 

Hm understood his emotions she cupped his face and Give a peck on his lips .

Hm- aab theek he !

As( happily ) - haa.

hm - chaliye aab jate he ....by.

As- bye ....love you ....and kissed his cheek.

She greeted him and went to thana.

While going in mid street her car stopped.

Hm- aree ye gadi aachanak kese ruk gai ??
Bahar jake dekhte he .

She get out from car and see that her four tyer  are punctured.

Hm- ye charo tyier ek sath kese puncture ho gye ? ( confused)
Yha to koi dikh bhi nhi rha...ek hota to hum change kar lete par ye to charo gyee. Aab kya kree?

Aisa krte he constable ko call krte he wo le jaeyga gadi...hum chlke  dekhte he koi auto ya taxi mil jaye too.

She called the constable and started walking but there was no auto aur taxi stand there. 

So she started walking only. After sometime she noticed that someone is following her from behind. She got alerted .

Hm- ye kon he....aur humara peecha kyu kar rha....khi isne hi to humari gadi ke tyier puncture nhi kree??

She started walking fast. He suddenly came from behind and about to his on his head from stick but she moved behind and hold that stick. He suddenly ran away. But bcz of this all....hm got scratches on her hand. She ran behind thay person. But he ran away.

Hm- kon tha ye? Aur hume kyu marna chahta tha. Anu ko btaye kya??
Nhi nhi abhi kisi ko nhi btaeyge wrna sab tension le lenge. Shayad aab dubara naa kre koi kuch.

By saying this she moved to thana. She entered thana.

Ks noticed a bandage on her hand.

Ks ( tensed) - ms....ye aapke hath me kya hua...jab aap gyi thi tan to kuch nhi tha?

Hm- aa...h..haa wo actually chota sa accident ho gya aur kuch nhi.

Pj- kyaa....accident ms kese aur aap theek to he na?

Hm- pj...aap fikar na kree ...hum.theek hein . bas choti si chot he. 🙂

KS in mind( ye chot accident wali to nhi lag rhi...ms kuch chupa rhi he kya??
Nhi nhi wo kyu kuch chupaeygi...hum hi zyada soch rhee he!)

Hm- (ks while shacking her) ks...

Ks- j..jii.ms?

Hm- kya ho gaya....kha ho gyi aap??

Ks- khii nhi ms. Wo bass kuch soch rhee the

Hm- ohhh...theek hum apne cabin me he kuch kaam ho bula lijiyega.

All- ji ms!

.
.
.
.
Precap- Attack on haseena😨.
.
.
.
Guys aaj ke liye itna hi.
Thanks for reading
Love you all 💖💖

Keep watching madam sir 🙏