part-19

Welcome back guys

Bhai log plz watch madam sir mon to fri at sony sab. We have to increase the trp. And don't upload the episodes on social media plz. 🙏🙏
Iss baar trp 0.8 aani chaiye guys. Plz #protectmadamsir

Enjoy the part ❤️

After sometime as came to home and saw her love sleeping peacefully.
He smiled and sat beside starts crassing her hair.

As - aab aao bilkul safe hein jaan...uss genda ko humne uski szaa dil wa di he.
Aab bass aao jaldi se theek ho jaiye firr hum aapko thode dinn ke liye khi ghumane leke chalenge.
And kissed her forehead 🙂
❣-------------------------------------------------------------❣

He chamged hia uniform and went to maa. She was is kitchen making food. He entered the kitchen.

As - aree maa .....aap kyi khana bna rhi he hum he na hum bna dete. ( caring )

Maa - aree meri beti pehli baar ghar aayi he uske liye bna rhi hu .....tere liye nhi.

As - humari toh koi izzat hi nhi he yha. ( frowned) 🙄🙄.

Maa laughed at his son cute antics 🤭🤭.

Maa - haseena kha he.

As - wo toh so rhi he.

Maa - aacha he....waise anu itni pyaari he naa haseena aur sbse itne aache se baat krti he. Kaun he jo meri bachi ko chot phuchane ki koshish ki.

As - Maa wo genda hi thi....jo jaan par attack kar wa rhi thi. Par aab chinta ki koi baat nhi he usse humne uski asli jgah bhej diya he.

Maa- hnmmm....aacha kiya.
Chul aab mein jati hu haseena ko khana khilane.

As - aree maa aap kyi taklif lengi ....hum he naa hum khila denge jaan ko....

Maa- jaannn hnmmmm !!! (Teasing)

As - hm...humara matlab haseena jii...hum khila denge unhe.

Maa - ha ha sab pta he hume....jaa ke khila de apni jaan ko khana. Aur usse hi khilana khud mat khaa jaana . 🤭🤭

As - kya maa aap bhi 🙄🙄.

He went inside the room and saw still sleeping.

As - lgta he medicines ke.doze ke wjha se yeh abhi tak soyi hui he.

He came and sat near her. While crassing her hair .

As - jaan

Hm wake up ....she tried to sit but suddenly an injury oj her shoulder pains.

Hm - ahhh

As - are kya hua...jaan ( tensed)

Hm - wo shoulder mein pain ho rha he.

As - rukiye... ( he put a pillow on her back and help her to sit straight.)

As - ye lijiye maa ne bnaya he aapke liye .

She bite itt

Hm - bhut tasty he.

As - hnmm

She took a bite and feed to as. They both ate the food. As gone to kitchen for keeping the dishes.

He came in the room. And saw her struggling to tie her hair but she can't bcz of pain in her hand.

He came to her , took the rubber band and tie her hair.

He sat beside her and she kept her head on his shoulders . he was crassing his hairs. She was feeling good.

Hm - anuu

As - hnmmm

Hm - ammi kab tak aaeygi .....aapko pta he kya ?

As - ha unka phone aaya tha wo kh rhi thi abhi 1 hafta lgega unhe. Humne unhe aapke bare me nhi btaya.

Hm - aacha kiya....wrna khamukha tension le leti.

As - hnmm !!

Hm - ek baat puche....agar aap gussa na kree toh.

As - aapko kbse ijazat leni pad gyi humse kuch puchne ke liye aur hum pagal he kya jo aap par gussa krenge.

Hm - nhi wo subah aap daant diya tha na isliye 😓😓.

As saw her sad he cupped her face and kissed on her forehead.

As - puchiye jo puchna he

Hm - hume par genda ne attack kar waya na.

As in angry tone - haa ...par aapko kese pta?

Hm - hume lga hi tha....uske ilawa aur kaun ho skta he .

As - bilkul shi khaa aapne ....par aab humne usse uski szaa dilwa di he.

Hm - hnmmm

As - aacha aab aap dawaiya le lijiye.

Hm - nhi ...hume nhi khani. ( making face )

As - jaan khani to padegi aapko. ...ye lijiye .

She took the medicines in one.go and make a face.

Hm - ewww 🤮

As smiled at her cute antics and hold her waist.

As - abhi aapke muh ka taste aacha kar dete he.

Hm was blushing

As kissed her nose , eyes, cheeks and mole beside her. Then he took her in a kiss and kissed her hard. They both were enjoying the kiss. Hm eyes popped out when as hand goes under her top. She got nervous as first time someone in touching her like this.He was enjoying her nervousness.... She clutched his shirt tightly due to the proximity. He lay her on bed and lay on her. He starts nuzzling his nose in her neck and biting itt. It was giving her goosebumps. She opened her shirt and he was sucking his neck and chest. She was moaning . he was crassing his bare waist and sucking her neck.

Hm - ahh...anuu...bass.

As - nhii.

He starts his sweet torture again he removed her top little bit and and starts sucking and kissing her waist. She was all red now but enjoying his torture.

He stopped and kissed on her forehead .

As - love you ❣️

hm - love you too 💕

Both lovers slept in each others arms.
.
.
.
.
Baki ka baad me, abhi ke liye
Bbye and take care.
Love you all 💛💚