(8/24/2021)Updates

(Fixed version)

Hey guys, author here. I know, I know, where's the next chapter? Well, I have encountered a small hole in the logic of the story during the writing and in my attempt of filling it in, I unearthed an entire neglected perspective in my au: the Enderwatchers.

This is a problem as the Enderwatcher lore ties deeply into the two other arcs that I will be writing after the publication of the next chapter: Frostbourne arc (before, during and after CAIR) and the Dragonborn arc (involves Rain, go figure). I don't feel like proceeding while this problem still exists. I am working with @saturatedpetals to fill out the details of certain characters' behaviors due to their species.

So here's what will happen next:

1. The next chapter will bring an end to what I call the Stellahound arc. There might be a break before the introduction of the new arcs due to the issue above.

2. The new chapters will be published not in particular order, maybe one scene at a time. They will be reordered every 2 months to their correct location of the timeline. (Ex. If I write about the first half of Wishing Dead, it will be published as a new chapter after all the existing ones and then be rearranged later)

3. What happened to the old chapters? Well, they were written before I was determined to write about my au. Since I'm going 100% au now, they basically need to be rewritten. Don't worry, they will come back, just slightly different form in one of the future arcs.