𝟬𝟮.

»»-----------------------------««
⎯⎯ twitter dms !

tommyinnit
@tommyinnit

hey, i'm tommy, i know this is quite out of the
blue, but do u wanna play phasmophobia
with a couple friends and i tomorrow night?

hi there, tysm for inviting me! i'd love to :)

sick :)

what's ur discord?

blueneptune #0000

ok i've just requested

and i've just accepted

we probably won't be streaming it, sorry
if that's a bit underwhelming

no, not at all! sounds great :)

i'll text you when we're about to play :)

ok, i'll see you then :)

»»-----------------------------««

   it was quite an odd conversation, to say the least. a conversation of only short responses from both ends and an invitation to play a video game with a group of people who were only familiar with her online persona. not like she knew how they acted off camera either.

   but to say she was excited was an understatement. and how long had they known about her? she felt honoured to say the least-- it was so hard to believe-- tommyinnit, the boy who 'hacked the youtube algorithm', the boy who gained millions and millions of subscribers in the span of a year, according to tubbo, thought she was cool. cool enough to introduce her to his friends.

   perhaps, if she was lucky, they'd enjoy her company and humour and would invite her to play more games with them again. although she only knew how they acted online, they did seem like genuine people.

   32 hours. 32 hours, and then she would be in a voice call with tommyinnit, tubbo and ranboo.

━━✶━━

   TOMMY HAD SCREENSHOTTED HIS SHORT-LIVED CONVERSATION with blue neptune and sent it to tubbo and ranboo. both congratulated him for his 'bravery' and how they were proud of him for 'overcoming his fears'. despite the fact that they were trying to hype him up, tommy took extreme offence to their 'accusations'. he wasn't afraid. he was a big man. big men aren't afraid to text women.

   but then why was he so nervous? she was just a girl on the internet who enjoyed playing video games-- just like him and his friends. so why on earth was he somewhat apprehensive for tomorrow night?