𝟬𝟴.

"ALRIGHT, MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL INTRODUCE OURSELVES," said tubbo. tommy had just started a stream, and was showing his screen on discord, everyone except juliet and ranboo with their cameras on.

   it was their first stream together, and the chat was moving so fast none of them could keep up. even when the mods put it on slow mode, it was still so fast, they could barely catch anything.

"maybe go alphabetically, like on the server list," said juliet. "so there's no confusion,"

"ok, i'm édith, with an accent on the e, that's very important-- and i also go by cxstardcream with an x instead of a u,"

"i'm tommy. you know that,"

"i'm blueneptune, but just blue is fine-- or neptune, i don't really care,"

"i'm purpled, bedwars enthusiast. master of uno--"

"don't you dare bring that up. i'm ranboo, the genderman, as some people say,"

"i'm lorelai, also mommymilkers all socials. please follow me--"

"my name's tubbo, you lot probably know that,"

"right. now that everyone's introduced, today, we're just gonna be chilling," said tommy, opening a can of coke. "some people here are newer friends, but we know each other pretty well i'd say, i'd definitely consider everyone here a good friend, but not a best friend just yet, don't get too excited,"

"keyword: yet," ranboo whispered obnoxiously right into his microphone.

"that means he want to be best friends with you guys," tubbo whispered loudly like ranboo had done, his mic pressed right up against his lips.

"good to know," whisper-yelled purpled, holding up a thumbs-up with both his hands, leaning down towards his mic.

   tommy scoffed lightly before saying, "if anyone has anything to say that you think we might like, y'know-- say what you want, we might reply,"

"probably won't though," said lorelai, shrugging slightly. "sorry not sorry," she held up her hands in a heart shape, tubbo copying her.

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS

FUCKKK

OMG OMG

POPPING OFF

"okok, just wait for them to calm down a bit and say coherent sentences," said édith.

"look, look, look, look--" purpled said quickly after a few moments had passed. "i can't get a girlfriend,"

"aw, why is that grayson?" said ranboo.

"shut the hell up, someone in chat said it," purpled held up his middle fingers for a brief second. "i'm completely capable--"

"just get a boyfriend," juliet cut in. "basically the same thing, not much of a difference,"

"yeah, just get a boyfriend. simple," tubbo nodded.

"can't get a girl? fine! get a boy instead," said lorelai, tommy wheezing in the background.

"easier to maintain," said purpled.

"a cat scratched me," read out tommy after he had calmed down.

"scratch a cat," said juliet with barely any hesitation, making tommy burst out laughing again. "that wasn't even that funny--"

"tommy are your lungs ok," purpled asked.