𝟭𝟱.

"SO WHAT'RE WE DOING TODAY?" asked juliet, leaning on tommy's desk as he sat in his chair, scrolling through twitter.

"whatever you want," he shrugged. "i don't mind,"

   juliet thought about it for a moment, her eyes trailing to the pile of various flowers laying by tommy's keyboard. "you got any parchment paper?"

   tommy left the room, though reluctantly, to ask his mum for baking paper, and whilst he did that, juliet dug in her bag for one of the books she brought along.

   he returned holding a pair of scissors and a large sheet of the translucent paper, and juliet beckoned him to his desk. she placed her hardback book onto the table and opened it to a random page, somewhere in the middle. she used the scissors to cut out a sizeable corner of the parchment paper, and placed it onto the book's pages.

"what're you doing?" he asked, watching her with curiosity.

"flower pressing," she picked up a few of the flowers and placed them onto the parchment. tommy kneeled down by the desk to get a closer look. juliet placed another cutout of parchment on top of the flowers and closed the book. she then made tommy repeat what she did with a book from his bookcase.

"now we have to wait 2-4 weeks," said juliet, placing the two books on top of each other and another heavy book on top of them.

"but you'll be back in birmingham before that," he furrowed his brows.

"well, you do know my address, tommyinnit,"

"are you suggesting i mail them to you or visit you?"

"whichever,"

   he smiled widely in response. "i suppose we'll have to wait and see,"

━━✶━━

   TOMMY AND JULIET BEGAN TO DEBATE WHETHER OR NOT they should stream, and if they did want to stream, what they were going to do.

"if you're not comfortable, obviously we don't even have to have you in frame," said tommy, laying next to juliet on his back in his bed.

   juliet turned onto her side to look at tommy. "i know, but i was thinking i'd maybe do what ranboo does and wear a mask and glasses,"

   tommy copied her movement and twisted onto his side. "sure; what're we gonna stream?"

"we could do a just chatting stream," suggested juliet.

"alright," tommy reached out hesitantly to fiddle with the ribbon wrapped around her wrist, secured with a fabric fastener.

"why'd you make a bracelet out of the ribbon i gave you?" he whispered.

"because i like it," she whispered back, letting him fidget with it. "reminds me of you,"

"why would you need a bracelet for that," he mumbled. "when i'm right here?" he looked up from her bracelet, up at her, and found her already gazing at him.