𝟬𝟱.

"YOUS EVER WATCH BARBIE PRINCESS CHARM SCHOOL?" asked juliet. the group had been streaming for almost an hour now.

"YES! THAT SHIT WAS MY JAM!" exclaimed tubbo.

"it's literally too good," juliet put a hand over her heart.

"wait, are we talking about a barbie movie?" tommy looked confused out of his mind.

"yes tommy. and what i believe to be the best barbie movie out of them all," said juliet.

"well, if you think it's good then it must be shit," joked tommy.

"oh, piss off," juliet laughed.

"juliet, you don't strike me as someone who would want to watch a barbie movie," said ranboo.

"oh yeah, i originally didn't want to watch it, but my friend convinced me when we were like 8," she replied. "one of the greatest decisions of my life,"

I LOVE BARBIE PRINCESS CHARM SCHOOL

WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING MERMAID MOVIE

stan barbie ✊

"we'll have to show tommy and ranboo barbie princess charm school one day," tubbo sighed.

   juliet was too engrossed in the conversation to realise her brother opened her door and was standing my the door way.

"hey," snapped wyatt.

"oh, shit, one second guys," juliet muted and pulled one side of her headphones off her ear. "yeah?"

"do you," he held up a box of frosties. "want frosties,"

   juliet stared at him in confusion. "what?"

"it's almost empty, do you want the rest?"

"i-- yeah, go on then,"

   wyatt walked up to her and passed her the box. juliet thanked him, wyatt returning a simple nod, before walking out of her room. juliet chuckled and shook her head lightly, before unmuting.

"hey, sorry, my brother came in,"

"i didn't know you had a brother, j-- blue," said tommy.

"yeah, older. bit of a bitch," she replied, grabbing a small amount of the cereal and placing them in her mouth.

"are you-- are you eating right now?" ranboo laughed.

"frosties,"

"are you seriously eating frosties right now?" tommy scoffed.

"hey, it's like... mid tier-- i take what i can get," juliet shrugged, eating another small handful.

"frosties?" asked ranboo.

"i think you call them frosted flakes in america," said juliet. "my friend lorelai and i were talking about it the other day,"

"i'd like to meet this lorelai," said tubbo. "you mentioned her a few times earlier,"

"yeah she's cool, only problem is she's american and has a strange and unhealthy obsession with among us,"

   tommy laughed his signature laugh. "what?"

"i don't know, man, ask her,"

SHES IN CHAT

JSHDJASBFHBS

LORELAI !!

[♛] mommymilkers: this is actuslly so sus. how could u say that about me