Kismet

Kismet

Kismet is the force that some people believe controls the things that to you in your life.

-Collins Dictionary

~~~

⚠Fluffy fic ahead.

~

After a very tiring love-making night to celebrate their engagement, Yejin woke up wrapped around Bin's arms. She smiled at the current position they are in. Her heart was full of love as she stared at the engagement ring around her ring finger. She let out a sigh, in awe of what just happened last night.

Yejin stares at Bin's face just above her head. She traces her finger around his face. She touched his forehead, down to his jaw, went up to his cheeks, sliding her finger along his pointed nose, and touched his lips.

Yejin's finger then went down to Bin's chest. She traces a heart on his chest while contemplating, "What did I do in my past life to deserve a man like him? I only asked for kimchi but I got my favorite Korean food. I got my very own Tteokbokki." She thought.

She then again gazes up at his face, wanting to wake him up with a kiss. She tried to adjust her position so their faces would face each other and so she could look directly at him.

Upon seeing his face, she thought, "He's sleeping so soundly. Should I wake him up? He might be tired from "last night's session." Hmm... I'll let him rest more."

She settled in her position, staring at his face and their bodies glued to each other. She liked how she could smell his manly scent, and how she has front row seats to look at his silky hair and glass skin.

After a few moments, Yejin was surprised as Bin quickly gave her a peck on her lips. "Well if you won't do it, I will."

Yejin asked, "You were awake all along?" Bin smiled and nodded while his eyes were still closed.

Yejin let out a short and light chuckle before wrapping her hands around Bin's neck as she kissed him passionately. Her eagerness on wanting to do that kiss since she woke up was so obvious that she was hungrily kissing him. Bin smiled within their kiss as he noticed his girlfriend's energy.

"Why didn't you just kiss me? Why did you make me wait? You obviously want my lips so bad." Bin looked at her and playfully told her.

"Shh. No talking please." She softly responded.

With the zealousness and passion of them both, their love session last night might be getting another round this morning.