002

CHAPTER TWO - THE SLEEPOVER

As the day went on, I managed to go out with Mia to get some food for lunch, then after we watched a movie, and got to talk a bit more about everything.

"I have a question" I said as Mia finished her sentence

"Was is it?"

"Vinnie, he's new here right?" I asked

"Yea, he moved in with us a few months ago, why?" Mia said as she petted her dog Leo.

"Nothing," I said "wanna make a TikTok?"

"Sure, nothing better to do around here anyways"she smiled as I got my phone out.

(Buddah bless this beat) Ayy
Bangin' out West (bangin'), slangin' out West (yeah)
Gold metallic knife, I can shank you out West (yeah)

(Let's just pretend that Charli is Sophia and Chase is Mia)

@ Sophiahudson

@sophiahudson: oldies :) @miahayward <3♪︎ Out West - JACKBOYS and Travis Scott

♪︎ Out West - JACKBOYS and Travis Scott

♥️- 863.1k
💬- 267.5k
↪️- 11.5k

Comments:

@luvanthony: where was my invite?
↪️ @sophiahudson: you weren't answering the phone :|

@user: why can't I have this with my friends 😩

@kiocyrr: I see you've forgotten about me 🥲
↪️ @sophiahudson: what's with you boys and being dramatic?

@user: I see that you're now using the hype house for clout 🤡
↪️ @sophiahudson: I don't need clout to get people to adore me :)

@user: your pretty my eyes can't take it-
↪️ @sophiahudson: your beautiful stopp

@charlidamelio: I knew you were there!
↪️ @sophiahudson: how'd you know??

@vhacker: so that's why you guys were giggling so much earlier
↪️ @sophiahudson: we were not!

@billnai: you got vinnie hacker in your comment section 😏
↪️ @sophiahudson: wtf Nai I barely know the dude

Load 267.5k more..

.

It was dark outside now, Chase had already left the hype house because he had to go somewhere I really don't know.

Thomas was now filming for a youtube video while we were in the living room watching Vinnie play with his virtual reality, it was pretty funny

"Vinnie got the oculus, this is virtual reality thing" He chuckled "Doing everything to escape the hype house" we all laughed while all talking at once.

Vinnie then said "I don't want to live in the reality" I chuckled and took my phone out of my pocket

While Thomas was outside interviewing Alex, most of us stayed inside to watch the boys try out their new "toy"

"Yoo what the Fuck!" Vinnie yelled as I laughed while holding onto my phone filming a instagram story "damn who needs the hype house when I have this" we all laughed even harder

"ahh shit!" Michael screamed as he fell to the floor laughing, he now had the thing (Guy's I don't know what it's called don't come for me) over his eyes and holding thw two controlers in his hands. "Oh shit I dropped it again"

Thomas had came back from outside and started filming Michael freak out while the rest of us stayed in the dining room snacking.

"ooo what's that?" I asked as Alex and Kouvr brought out a green puzzle

"We have to build it up and there'll be a barcode for us to scan" Alex said as we all started helping

.

about and hour or two later, Thomas, Mia, Kouvr and Calvin went out to get Conner's early birthday gift, a pug. I was stuck at the Hype House with the rest of the boys fooling around.

"I'm live shut up!" I shouted to the boys yelling in the living room

"You're Live?!" Michael shouted as I drank my bottled water.

"Exclusive from the Hype House, I'm stuck here until I can get a uber" I said as Vinnie and Michael came up to the camera and smiled. "And I'm stuck here with them sadly"

"Bitch" Michael mumbled as we laughed

"Ok ok! ooo, Nai's in" I said as I checked my requests, I clicked on Nailea's name and she popped onto my phone screen "HI BAE!!"

"HI BITCH!!" She screamed back as I read the comments

"Wait! there's so many questions" I sqinted my eyes a bit and continued to read the comments popping up "Do I have a boyfriend? No I'm single as fuck" I chuckled

"You a boyfriend? In your dreams!" Nai said through the phone

"Wait soph did you see the way people were shiping you and Kio on your recent post on TikTok?"

"What the actual fuck though, Kio is like my brother. Sorry kio" We both laughed.

for at least 20 or thirty minutes or so, me and Nai talked on Instagram live while I stayed at the hype house. We soon ended the live because I heard Thomas pull up in the garage.

"Oo he's here!" I squealed

"We'll  distract Conner while you guys get the puppy" I nodded as Vinnie and Alex walk over to Conner and start talking to him.

I walked over into the garage and saw Mia carrying a baby black pug.

"Oh my gosh!" I whisper yelled, as Mia smiled and gladly handed the cute puppy into my arms.

"We have to go into Connor's room, then we'll show him"

I sat down next to Kouvr and waited for the boys to bring in Connor to see his new puppy

"He's coming" Mia whispered

"Sh sh" kouvr said as the door opened and revealed everyone barging into the door.

"Oh yea, here's your surprise" Vinnie and Michael uncovered Connors eyes and looked at the puppy on his bed.

"Oh my fucking- GOD!!" Connor said as he picked up the puppy and carried it in his arms.

The rest of the night we all hung out around the house, Vinnie got a new cat! Adorable, I love animals, but I would much rather have a bunny.

"Oh shoot, 1:30, I have to go guys" I said getting up from my seat.

"Aw.. really?" Kouvr said

"Why not stay over, you can stay in the guest bedroom upstairs, it's next to Vinnie's room" Thomas said as I looked at my phone for a Uber.

"Geez I checked three hours ago and still no Ubers"

"Must be busy! Yours sleeping over!!" Mia said running up to me and giving me a hug.

A/n: it'll get better, don't worry 😉