009

Chapter nine - Late facetime calls

"Theo's a bit shy just try your best not to scream so much" I said as I opened the door to my apartment. "Theo! I'm back!!" I shouted as I soon heard little taps on the floor coming to the door.

We all entered and I closed the door and locked it. I heard gasps as little baby Theo showed himself.

"He's adorable!" Charli said as I made my way to Theo and picked him up from the floor.

"Cutie" Amelie said as they walked over to me and Theo and started petting him.

"Can't believe Thomas got you this for a graduation gift" Nailea said as we all walked to the couch in the living room.

"Ow Char!" I hear Madi say as Charli pulls the hot wax off off Madi's leg. "Let me do it!" She screeched as the rest of us laughed.

I got up from my spot on the floor and walked over the mountains of pillows and made it to the kitchen for some snacks.

I walked back to my spot on the floor and sat back down next to Nailea and Avani. I handed a pack of candy to Amelie, a soda to Avani, and a bag of chips to Nailea.

"Let's look for something to watch while those two figure out how to get the wax off of Madi's leg" Amelie said as I watched the t.v turn on. We scrolled through movies on Netflix and decided that we would watch a childhood favorite, Bunk'd.

"I remember how much I used to hate Emma" Nailea said as I opened a soda and drank a bit "You know that one Bitch in high school, whose name was either Emma or Chloe"

"I had one of those in middle school, fucking annoying" I said smirking

"Literally one time I was doing my homework in the lunch room and this girl who was named Gigi made me leave because I was on their table. I was the only person in there and there were so many other tables around!" Avani said

"I remember when I was with my friends in high school, we were walking to class and these popular ass girls were talking shit about us. And let's just say I got detention after I snapped the soul out of them" I said

"What did you say?" Nailea asked

"I just gave them a little compliment on how cakey their makeup looks, and that if I saw them out in public I would think that they were a human version of my little pony but less adorable and more clowny type shit" I said

"Remind me not to get on your bad side girl Geez" Avani said as Madi did little screams of laugher and pain

.

Now around 12:30, we were all laying in my living room watching a movie that I picked out from disney plus.

"I hate this part, it's sad" I turned my hand towards my phone and saw that I had gotten texts from Vinnie and several calls from Kevin. I decided to ignore it and wait until tomorrow to answer.

"What'd he want?" Nailea whispered as I turned off my phone

"I don't know" I shrugged and turned my head back on the T.V.

.

It's really late now, we were able to finish a avengers movie that was over three hours. It's around 3 am now and it was quiet. No one talking or laughing.

Charli, Madi and Amelie are asleep on the couch and Nailea, Avani and I are on the floor sleeping. Well, I wasn't sleeping. I was on my phone watching tiktoks half asleep.

My eyes started closing as I held my phone in my hand. I was laying on my stomach covered with a blanket over my body.

I soon felt a vibration in my hand which caused me to open my eyes once again. Vinnie's name had popped onto my screen for a facetime call.

I got up from my space on the floor and walked into my room just so I wouldn't wake the others from their sleep.

.

Vinnie's pov

I couldn't sleep, so I decided to give Sophia a call just to see if she would answer.

It kept ringing as I waited, I thought she might've been asleep already so I might aswell end the call. But before I could end it her sleepy face popped onto my screen.

"Sorry Soph were you sleeping?"

"No no your good" she said half asleep "So why'd you call?" she said and climbed onto her bed laying down on her stomach

"I couldn't sleep, I thought you were still awake so I kinda thought you'd answer" I said

"we spent our night watching a movie, the girls just fell asleep a few minutes ago" she chuckled and grabbed a blanket and put it over her

"Lemme guess, Nailea, Charli, Avani, Madi and Amelie?" I said

"Correct" she smiled softly

"So, how long are you gonna be away?"

"I don't exactly know, I'm planning to visit sway and Chase since their jealous of me only being at hype all the time" Sophia said

"You'll be back by next week right?"

"Around that time yes" she mumbled

"What do you think about the fight? I think people are taking this a bit too seriously don't you think?" I said as I looked away from my desktop screen.

Sophia had fallen asleep while I talked and played my game. She had been hugging a pillow with her head resting on top.

Her pretty face made me smile, she was perfect. Sophia has a nice smile, beautiful eyes, doesn't let social media bother her too much, and overall has a nice personality.

"Good night Soph, I love you."

A/n: what a way to end the chapter huh? 😏