010

Chapter ten - a normal day

My eyes opened once again and my bright room opened made my eyes squint. I stretched my arms out and fell back into my pillow.

I grabbed my phone on the side of my bed and checked my texts that I got durning the night.

While I was looking at my emails I got a call from Bryce.

"Hey Bry" I said rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"Hey Soph, your coming today right?" bryce asked as I climbed out of bed and walked out to the living room 

"Yea I am, just let me get ready and I'll be there before noon" I sighed and got my water bottle out of the fridge 

"Alright, see you then bye" 

"Bye loser" I chuckled and hung up the phone. I placed my phone on the counter top and made some breakfast before I got ready and left my apartment. 

.

I went for a casual look, nothing to fancy but something good looking and comfortable. 

After searching in my closet for a while I decided to wear a white top with my baggy jeans and topped off with a cropped white shirt over it. 

Then I grabbed my pair of Jordan 1's and put them on before I grabbed my keys, my bag and Theo

I attached Theo's little leash and let him walk around near me while I locked my door

I attached Theo's little leash and let him walk around near me while I locked my door. We then Made our way to the elevator and went down to the parking garage. 

.

I knocked on the door with Theo in my arms and waited for someone to answer the door for me. 

After a couple seconds I see Blake with a smile on his face answer the door "Hey Soph, Bryce is filming a youtube video, come in" He said as I put Theo down and walked in. 

"Hope you guys don't mind I brought Theo, He can't stay at home all by himself for so long so I had to bring him with me" I smiled as Blake closed the door and walked over to me for a hug. 

we both pulled away and I followed Blake to a living room where everyone was hanging out watching T.V and on their phones watching TikToks. 

"She's here boys!" I hear Blake say as I chuckled and followed right behind him. All the boys look at us and start cheering 

"Well isn't it for the new hype house member!" Bryce said jokingly as I laughed and gave him a hug 

"Oh shut up bryce" I chuckled as we both pulled away from the hug. "So what was so important that I 'needed to come here as soon as possible'?" I mocked Bryce's exact words from two days ago. 

"Yea, hanging out with us" I hear Kio say as I sat next to Rafy, another one of my friends here at sway. 

.

"Bye losers!" I said in my car as I drove away and left sway. Theo peacefully sleeping in the passenger seat next me, he must've got worn out playing with Kip, Blake's puppy. 

I drove through the classic L.A traffic to the nearest starbucks with a drive thru, just so I wouldn't have to get out of the car and walk in the heat. 

"Hello, what can I get you today?" 

"Hi! Can I get one grande vanilla bean frapp?" I said 

"Sure thing, will that be all?" 

"Yes" 

"Alrighty, that'll be $3.95 at the window" 

"Thanks!" 

I closed my window again and drove to the next window behind a white car. 

.

Many minutes later, I'm finally going home with my starbucks drink and a sleeping puppy. 

.

A/n: I didn't have to many ideas for this chapter but on the next one it'll be more longer and interesting :)