016

Chapter sixteen - Why can't they? 

"Listen chase just give her some space, I'm sure she'll talk to you tomorrow"

I stood back up again and opened the door. I walked quickly through the hall and the living room until I passed by Nailea and Chase.

"Where you going?" Nailea asked as I started walking away from her apartment

I turned around and looked at her and Chase "I'm going to meet up with Vinnie, please do not follow me."

"But Sophia-" Chase said before I interupted him

"Please Chase. I'll talk to you tomorrow" I said "I just want the rest of this night to get rid of the pain" I said.

I turned away and walked to the elevator where I went down to the garage and got into my car to leave.

.

I parked near a little cliff and walked to the edge so I could sit down. I haven't been to the beach so much, just a couple of times when I was really sad or angry.

I don't know but the beach calms me, something about the beach is calming. I come here not so often but just on times when I feel like I'm alone or if I'm just having a painful time with something.

As my feet swung slightly on the edge of this rocky cliff, I heard a car approach behind me. I didn't know if it was Vinnie or Chase following me but I just let it be. I didn't care at this point.

"So? You gonna tell me what happened?" I hear someone say. I quickly turned around and saw Vinnie walking towards me. He sat down next to me and sighed

"Well, long story short, we talked about you then we started talking Kevin, then I stormed off and actually left my credit card with them" I said quickly

"Woah woah. Slow down, so you guys were talking about me?"

"You really don't wanna know about it, they were asking all sorts of questions"

"Ok..?"

"But overall, I'm just so sick and tired of this shit. Literally everyday I remind myself that either my parents don't even know me or that I have a crazy ass ex that is actually not bothering me anymore." I said

"Is that really?"

"In addition to that, I'm basically on the urge of screaming at people that give me all this pain and saying 'fuck all of you, fuck literally all of you for giving me this hell of a life'" I said as my voice started to break again, and tears filled my eyes.

"Go on?" Vinnie said as I started sniffling again

"I always feel like I'm the reason why they treat me the way they do. I'm always the one trying but how come I can't even get my own parents to love me..?" I said softly crying while fidgeting with my rings.

I wiped the tears away from my face with my jacket sleeve "what does Chase and my sisters have that I don't?"

"Your just the same, your the sweet, nice, and smart girl like your sisters, but at the same time your unique. Sophia if you don't feel like your parents love you, there are many people that do"

"Like who Vinnie?" I said looking up at him "like who?"

"Your siblings, everyone at the hype house, your friends that aren't at the hype house, your fans and.." he paused "so many others" (haha you thought)

"Vinnie thank you" I said still sniffling.

"Don't be so hard on yourself Soph, if your parents and other people can't love you because of some bullshit reason, then it's their loss."

I didn't say anything, I wiped the remaining tears on my cheeks and smiled softly.

"How are you gonna get your card back now?" Vinnie asked

"I don't know, I'm guessing Chase has it but otherwise I'll just have to say it's stolen or something" I said 

"Kevin hasn't been bothering you anymore, that's a big shock" 

I chuckled "I know, must've gotten into his little ass brain that we won't be together again" I said smiling

Vinnie smiled as I covered my mouth and yawned "I heard that your going to be busy tomorrow, you should get some rest" 

"I do, don't I?" I said as I checked the time on my phone "We better get going" 

We both stood up and as Vinnie walked back to his car, I dusted the dirt on my dress off. Then I walked over to him since he was standing right in front of me.

I gave him a hug "Thanks Vinn" I mumbled 

"Of course, I'll see you tomorrow" He said as I pulled away

"Yea, I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled and walked back to my car. 

I waved bye to Vinnie and drove back to my apartment. 

A/n: Another shorty chapter :3