024

Chapter Twenty-four - Miami

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?" I asked Vinnie from the bathroom

"I think it's time I leave you alone for a while, I should be fine" He chuckled

With the help of Vinnie, I picked out a black cropped tank top, and high waisted shorts that were ripped on the bottom. I put my dark hair into a loose side braid and grabbed my low top checkered vans.

After I tied both of my shoes on, I grabbed my phone and mask off the nightstand and stuffed them into my back pockets

Nailea called me as I looked for my wallet "hey Nai"

"Hey you coming?"

"Just about to leave, you guys there already?"

"We're actually outside your door, room 38 right?"

"How'd you know" I chuckled softly as I walked to the door and unlocked it for them.

Nailea, Charli and Dixie were standing outside the door all ready for dinner. I hung up the phone and gave them a hug.

"I thought Vinnie was here with you?" Dixie asked as I heard a sigh behind me "And there he is" She chuckled as I turned around.

"Heard my name and I'll be meeting with some friends" Vinnie said as he stopped and stood next to me "And where are you four going?"

"I heard there was food so I obviously had to come" Charli said as we laughed

"We're just going out for dinner, shouldn't take too long V" I said looking up at him with a smile "We better get going, they've been texting me for the past 10 minutes telling me that our table is ready" I sighed "I'll see you later Vinn"

Vinnie leaned down and kissed my cheek as I giggled "Now we really should get going" I said with a little chuckle "Bye V" I said and walked away from our room door with my friends

Right after we heard the door close, Charli and Dixie started freaking out "Since when?!" they both whisper yelled as I chuckled

"Since when did you two start dating?!" Char asked

"Well char, we aren't that's why" I said as I pressed the down botton near the elevator doors "We've exchanged a few kisses that's all"

"Wait Nailea, how come you aren't freaking out about this?" Dixie asked Nailea as the elevator door opened and we all got in.

I pressed the lobby botton and the doors shut again "well that's because she told me before all of you" Nai said as I laughed

"oh come on! how come you didn't tell us?" Char asked as she crossed her arms

"I wasn't going to go around and say 'I kissed Vinnie Hacker' to everyone was I?"

"She has a point charli" Dixie said as she leaned against the railing next to her sister "I mean almost every girl on Vinnie's platform is attacking girls who even try to get with Vinnie, what would they think if they found out that Sophia kissed Vinnie?"

"They would blow up on her, literally" Nailea said

"Mad respect to you though" Charli said "I heard a few months ago a couple of girls egged your car"

"I actually got so pissed because I had just bought that car not even a month before it happened, and the egg shells made scratches on it. paied big to get that fixed" I said as the elevator stopped and opened

we walked out the elevator and started walking out of the hotel. More people we're arriving and some were leaving, and was we exited through the door of the lobby, I pulled Dixie and Charli aside.

"I know that Me and Vinnie's status will get onto the internet somehow but I'm begging you, please don't post or say anything on social media?" I begged.

Vinnie and I know our situation with the internet, and mentioning how my car got egged because I was close friends with Vinnie. we both didn't want the status of our relationship to be out on the internet. Especially because we aren't even dating yet.

"Of course Soph, we didn't plan on saying anything to the media anyways" Charli said as we started walking to my rental car.

"We wouldn't do anything to put your reputation or privacy in messy situations"

"Thank you so much" I sighed with a smile as I opened the door to the drivers seat.

"It's my turn to treat" Nailea said as I was about to hand my card to the waitress.

"Are you sure? I could pay" I said as Nailea reached into her wallet and grabbed a card. She handed it to the waitress and I chuckled "thank you"

"No problem, you always pay for our meals, it's time for a change" Nailea said as I nodded and finished my water

I gulped as the waitress came back with a receipt and Nailea's card "have a great night" she smiled.

The four of us walked out of the restaurant with our stomachs full. It was a great restaurant, nice food.

I had to park further down the street since I could find parking near the restaurant, we ended up taking lots of silly pictures and had several laughs durning the way.

"Remember to send me that" Charli said as I buckled my seatbelt and turned on the car.

"Don't worry char, I won't forget" I chuckled "you've reminded me five times now" I giggled as Dixie beside me laughed looking at our pictures we took on her phone.

"My face looks ugly" I peeked at dixies phone

"Oh shut up this was amazing"

"Considering that I almost fell doing that" Charli said as I chuckled

"Bye losers" I said jokingly as I closed the door to my hotel room.

I sighed as I walked to the big bed. I threw my phone down onto the bed as I sat down. Vinnie was still gone, I guessed that he was still with his friends doing what they do best. Either fooling around or sitting somewhere talking and just being boys.

.

A/n: Hope your ok :)