011

Chapter Eleven - Surprise?

Once I got home, I didn't have much to do since the girls cleaned up and left this morning. I supposed that Chase was in the studio making more music so I'll see him tomorrow.

I checked my classes just to make sure I didn't miss any assignments, nothing, I checked my emails again. There was surprisingly only a few emails I had to answer.

I decided to go live on Instagram for a couple minutes to get rid of my boredom.

Once finishing my live, I decided to make some food for myself since I was a little bit hungry and I didn't eat much for lunch.

While making some dinner, I heard a knock on my door. I wasn't expecting anyone so I was weirded out when I wiped my hands with a cloth and walked to my door. 

I took a peek through my peek hole to see who it was, it was Vinnie. Wearing his classic white shirt and grey sweatpants. I smiled and unlocked the door for him. 

"Hey V" I said as Vinnie's face lit up to see me. immediately he rushed in and gave me a hug "It's only been a day" I giggled 

"I know, but I've missed you already" he mumbled as we both pulled away from our hug and I closed the door. "Smells great in here, what you making?" He said as I locked the door and walked back to the kitchen. 

"Shrimp Alfredo, but I'll make extra since your here" I said and grabbed some pasta in the cabinet above me "I thought you would be at the Gym training for the fight" 

"It's Sunday, and besides I went this morning" He said sitting on a stool across the counter from me. "I thought you'd be with Chase" 

I put the garlic into my hot pot on the stove "well he's at the studio, I'll see him tomorrow" I said as I placed my chopping board down next to the stove "Do you want anything, this'll take a while" 

"No I'm fine, how's things with Kevin?" 

I sighed "Still the same, but surprisingly he didn't call me today" I said 

"That's a shock" 

"I know, but he's sent me a few texts today, I just ignored it" 

.

"Be honest, is it good?" I said handing a plate of pasta to Vinnie as I sat beside him on the couch 

"Hm." He said taking some on a fork and taking a bite. After a couple seconds he swallowed "It's pretty good I have to be honest" He smiled 

"Good, I was going to murder you if you said no" I said sarcasticly which made him laugh

We looked for something good to watch as we ate, but got interupted when a surprise knock came from my door. 

"Did you call someone?" Vinnie asked as I placed my plate down and got up from the couch

"No, did you?" I said as I walked to the door and unlocked it

"No, must be someone from next door" 

But when I opened the door, My face went Pale. 

.

Vinnie's pov

"No must be someone from next door" I said as Sophia opened the door. 

She didn't say anything, but she froze, like she saw a ghost. 

"hey love, long time no see" I reconized the voice and placed the plate in my hand down. 

"K-Kevin..?" Sophia muttered as I jumped out of my seat and walked quickly over to her. Kevin, tall, brown hair, wearing a red hoodie and dark blue jeans. He stood there with a smile on his face as he stared at Sophia. 

He looked at Sophia up and down, the smile on his face fading away "Sophia. What did I tell you about wearing those, especially around guys?" 

"She can wear whatever she wants man, leave her alone." I said sternly as Sophia's eyes broke eye contact with Kevin. 

"I wasn't talking to you. man" 

Sophia turned to me as I clenched my fists, ready to beat the absolute shit out of him. "Please, Vinnie. It's ok." she mumbled and turned around to face Kevin again. "You wanna talk? Ok let's talk. So I can get this shit over with." She said and let Kevin in. 

.

Sophia and Kevin went into her room and I was left listening outside of the door. She sounded, angry, sad, and about to cry. 

"What makes you think it's ok to come to my home?" She said

"Love, if I hadn't come here, we wouldn't be able to fix this" 

she scoffed "Fix what exactly? Kevin there is nothing to fix! You! You broke it! You did nothing but be controling to me and be disrespectful to my family" 

"Me controling?! More like your parents being controling Sophia!" 

"Leave my parents out of this. We're talking about us." 

"I'm the reason why we broke up?! You were being selfish! leaving me and your family in North Carolina for some dumb career!?" 

"If my career was so dumb, then why did you brag about me? Why did you shove into everyone's faces that I had so much Money? And you know what? Who faked my signature for a fucking car that was worth $36,000?" 

"That was one time!" 

"I know! but you knew that my family needed the money, you knew my parents were having a hard time with the house, with the bills, with everything! But the Kevin Hunter had to get his new car didn't he?!" 

"Oh please, your parents never wanted or needed your help! All they needed was Chase to help them for a couple days and everything was fine!" 

"But does that make it right for you to basically murder me with the pain?!" Sophia's voice started to crack "Kevin, you cheated on me, more than twice, and you think I'm going to forgive you?" I could hear the pain in her voice "You controled me. you used me for money. you didn't even love me." 

"That's not the topic here" 

"You don't understand! I was having the hardest time! I didn't feel like my parents love me! They don't pay attention to me! They don't know half of the time what I'm doing! Then you! You had to add onto the pain!" she cried "You didn't care, me almost ending it all didn't matter to you!" she took a few breaths "My best friend, you cheated on me with her, then my enemie, who was next? My other best friend" 

"I love you Sophia! there! is that what you want to hear?! You made it so hard for me to love you! You never listened!" 

"I?! I never listened?! Kevin for the 3 years we dated, I always listened to you, you chose what I wore, what I ate, what I did everyday! The last thing I could've done is fucking kill myself if you told me too!" she said "I handled your anger, hitting me, telling me that I was a bad girlfriend, but I loved you, that's why I stayed with you" she said calming down

"now get out of my home." She said 

"I didn't get to explain." Kevin said

"Just leave!" she yelled "and never come back!" 

.

A/n: some people wanted Kevin more invloved into the story, so here you go :)