Chapter 4

1 Hour and 25 mins later ..

Everybody is finished with their test and the bell will be rang in 5 minutes. Korra was one of the first of five people to finish first. When the test started, the atmosphere felt....thick. Korra could tell almost everybody was nervous, just like her. she couldnt blame them. It felt like she was going to pass out during her test. Her hands were shaking , and she was bouncing her knee the whole time.

Thank god its over. Any longer and she probably would have actually passed out.

The bell rang and everybody started to pack their things.

"Alright class, have a great weekend, ill see you next week. Also, since its only the last few weeks of school, well just have fun for the rest of the time being"

The teacher smiled and the rest of the class on their way. Korra was the last to leave.

.

.

.

.

.

Asami took her time. She wanted to be sure of her answers. She didnt want to make any mistakes. She thought about her questions, but not too hard of course. She finished about an hour later.

The bell rang and everybody started packing up.

"Ok guys ill see you next week", The teacher said with a smile. Asami was the first to leave.

Asami walks in the hallway and starts toward her locker. She pauses for a second to look for Korra but doesnt see her, so she keeps going.

"Thats weird. Shes usually the first to leave", she says to herself.

She then reaches her locker and proceeds to return and collect her things for the next class. There wasnt much to get since she already took her test, and because it was the end of the year so there wasnt much to do.

The locker suddenly closes which reveals korra behind it.

Asami lets out a gasp.

"Holy shit! You fucking scared me. You know I hate when you do that"

Korra lets out a chuckle "yea, thats why i do it dummy."

"whatever." Asami says while rolling her eyes in the process. "Hey why werent you first out of class today?"

"Hm? Oh no reason. im just feeling a bit sluggish today, why?"

"Mm. okay. i was just wondering."

A loud bell rings which means its time for second period, so Asami and Korra head for the next class. on their way they see Bolin and Opal. Bolin waves his huge hand while Opal walks down the hallway smiling.

"Hey guys!" Bolin says excitedly.

"Hi bolin." Both girls greet Bolin in sync while Korra includes her known crooked smile.

"Hey" Opal too, says with a smile.

Again, both girls greet the other friend in sync.

"Hey Opal."

"Stop doing that dork"

"Its not my fault" Korra looks off to the side and frowns playfully.

Asami chuckles "lets go guys"

Bolin stops in his tracks, "wait wheres mako?"

"Hm, i dont know. He'll be here though, dont worry" Asami continues walking into class as well as bolin. "alrighty then."