Eye For An Eye~

"Talk"

'Thought'
_____________
We see Dante in the middle of bouncing a blue crystal ball in his hand, rolling it on his shoulders, before spinning it on his finger. Once he finishes his tricks, he places/transfers the spinning ball onto Ruby's finger, who carefully holds it up high, making it move/spin on all of her fingers without stopping or dropping it. Before she puts it on the tip of her nose, she spins it faster and faster, before bouncing it away to Weiss, who is doing a one-handed stand and balancing the spinning ball on her feet. She then bounces it between her normal and crystal leg, never missing and not slowing down. After that, she lets it roll down her leg, over her back, and off her free arm, sending it flying and handing it to Blake. Blake catches it and bounces it with her paw, very carefully and well-balanced. Then, she drops it to the tip of her cat tail, moving it around with ease, before hitting it with her hip, sending it towards Yang, who catches it and bounces the ball with both knees, juggling and lightly kicking it. Finally, she tosses it up to her chest, using her boobs to bounce it high into the air. This allows the Red Coat Devil to jump up and kick the ball with all of his strength, sending it flying and perfectly landing into a statue mouth, which makes it glow bright blue and activate something, which causes the bridge to move and connect to a door. The RWBY Girls raise their hands and yell out "GOOOOOOAL!~", which makes Dante chuckle.

"Heh, score~"

Dante said with a smirk, with that moment of playing around done, the Devil Hunter group continued to move forward and entered through a door. Inside was a familiar looking creepy man, lying on the floor, and seemed to be 'dead'. They were surprised by his appearance.

"It seems that he was betrayed by Vergil."

Blake couldn't help but notice and point out, while also trying to calm herself down from the sight and the memories it brought.

"Usually I would hate betrayal... But he was a butt, so he deserved it."

Ruby gave the body a few pokes with her weapon, letting out a disgusted expression.

"Guess that's one less problem to deal with."

Dante let out a shrug and started to move, to which the Devil Gals followed, though before they could open the door, a gunshot was heard, and the Demonic Human tilted his head, letting the bullet pass by him and miss. Everyone quickly looked to see who did that, and saw that 'Lady' again.

"Oh my god, You Again?..."

Yang was very annoyed to see this rude person again; the 'Lady' glared at them.

"So all of you were demons as well, should've known."

What the 'Lady' said bothered them and made them slightly angry, even though they had gained the power, the RWBY Girls were still upset about having to trade their humanity (or Faunus-ity) for it.

"You deal with this Leader, we'll check out and clear up the nexts room for you."

Weiss let out an angry huff, before she and the other girl simply walked out of the room, leaving Dante standing there, looking confused as the door closed, leaving the two behind, making him sigh and look back at the 'Lady'.

"... Wanna have another Gunfight?"

Meanwhile, in another room that was larger than the previous one, the Devil Gals walked in and looked around.

"I think this is sometype of torture room?"

Blake noticed all the cages and tools lying around, rusty and covered in dried blood.

"Ugh, such vile creatures."

Weiss kicked aside some of the things, suddenly finding this room gross and repulsive.

"Sometimes you can forget how evil demons really are, and how similar they are to Grimm."

Yang crossed her arms, comparing her experiences with Grimm and these demons, unsure which was worse.

"Oh? Looks important?"

After exploring the place a bit more, Ruby found a floating glowing purple crystal at the end of the room; she wondered if it was some kind of weapon, which excited her and made her want to grab it.

"SPARDA!"

Before the Hoodie Demon Girl could touch it, a loud roar was heard and the room shook, causing the ceiling to break apart and large stone boulders to fall down, forcing the Silver Devil Eye to jump back, or else she would have been crushed by the falling rocks. She landed safely next to her teammates, and they all readied their weapons.

"That odor, I know it!"

What fell from the hole in the ceiling was a gigantic creature, the size of a small building, with horns, wings, a tail, and glowing claws; it also had a scar over its eye.

"It's the stench of betrayal, the order of that accursed Sparda, I Will Annihilate Every Last Blood Relation Of Sparda!"

The Beast wasted no time attacking, pulling back his fist and bringing it down, hard and fast. The RWBY Girls managed to move away and avoid the punch... unfortunately, a certain Red Coat Devil wasn't so lucky.

"Hey girl's, do any of you know how to fix my coa-"

As soon as Dante walked in, seemingly complaining about his jacket and the many holes it had, he did not notice a big fist brought down upon him, crushing him into the ground; however, when that happened, his sword (Rebellion) accidentally flew off his hand and cut through the other eye of the big demon, making him roar in pain as he stumbled back and gripped his bleeding eye in pain.

"There's Two Of Them?! Damn It All! I Must Retreat And Recover!

After realizing the danger, the Demon Beasts decided to run away, despite just arriving not too long ago; he spread his wings and climbed back up to the hole.

"Mock My Words, I, BEOWULF, WILL MAKE SURE YOU ALL DIE BY MY HANDS!"

With the final words of the one known as Beowulf, he flew away and disappeared, leaving behind four slightly confused devil girls, amazed at how everything had ended so quickly, and without any fighting whatsoever.

"... So yeah, like I was saying, do any of you know how to fix my coat?"

Dante had caught their attention; they noticed he was still buried in the ground. They put away their weapons and quickly rushed over to their leader, helping him out and up.

"I'll buy you a new one after this whole thing is over."

Weiss reassured the Devil Hunter as she and the others got him out, and standing back up, he began popping some bones back into place, before slouching slightly and holding his back in pain.

"Thank you... Does anyone know how to give good messages?..."
_________________________
I need Beowulf alive so that he could get killed by Vergil, so sorry for not seeing an epic fight.

(Also again no, Team RWBY do not share any blood/DNA with Dante or Sparda)