Small Talk

"Talk"

'Thought'
__________________
"Are you ok?"

On the snowy outskirts of the island of Fortuna, a fight was taking place, though it would be more accurate to describe it as a one-sided beatdown between two young demonic children and a small group of ice demons, one of whom is being held in a ghostly spectral arm, belonging to none other than Nero himself.

"You seemed a bit shaken up."

Though Nero didn't seem to be interested in the enemy he was currently holding, instead, looking at his cousin with concern and worry in his eyes.

"I-Its Nothing! Just A Little Cold That's All!"

Bianca, who was in the middle of stabbing her chainsaw sword deep into the ice demon's core and revving it up, tried to deny any problems with her shivering and shaking body.

"You know very well that's not true, especially being the daughter of that hot headed woman."

Nero crushed the entire ice demon with his ghostly hand before letting it drop and facing his partner with his arms crossed; Eva Xiao Long could only sigh in response.

"... I just wasn't expecting the enemy to get back up after the beating we gave him."

Bianca finally admits as she pulls out her weapon and lets her pet, Sammy, finish off the enemy while she watches; letting him eat the ice demon.

"I incline to forget that Mommy and Daddy aren't here to make things facile for me, everything here is all very genuine, including the threats and perils."

The shame could be heard in Bianca's voice, even if her face wasn't visible due to her mask; it was clear she was expressing her upset feelings about everything, which the Grandson of Sparda obviously noticed.

"Do you want to call it quits?"

Even with all the knowledge of the corruption of Fortuna and Sanctus, Nero would no doubt drop it all and ignore it if it meant protecting his young cousin from further harm; though she immediately shook her head in refusal.

"No, it just betokens I require to learn to not be so imbecilic and be more meticulous from now on, I reluct to rely on my parents and their coddling."

Despite having a slightly bruised ego and shaken confidence, Bianca was still determined to carry on and refused to be seen as a helpless, defenseless child; with a simple huff, she climbed onto Sammy and rode him away from the area they were in, leaving behind her partner, who could only hum in response.

"Was I ever this rebellious when I was young?"

Nero glanced at his own shadow, where Boon resided, and only responded with a "A little" gesture, which made him sigh but say nothing else as he quickly followed after the masked imp.

'You know, I think I'm still in my rebellious phase...'
____________________
A short chapter I know, but quick question, should I expand DMC 4? What I mean is that should I add more than what we were given in the original? Like adding more areas to visit, including another main boss demon or 2, and just, you know, add more story than what we were given in the original?

(If you say yes, then what do you suggest I add in? Because while I'm open to expanding and adding more, I still need ideas on how it should be done? Of course, that's if you say yes, I'm also find with just following the original DMC 4 simple story, with little to no changes, what do you think?)