Lady's First~

"Talk"

'Thought'
_______________
Outside, there are some fake Angels and Demons, just flying around the middle area of the tower. They patrol the sky and make sure no one trespasses. While guarding the sky, the Fake Angels suddenly heard the sound of rockets and tires. They all looked down, and when they did, Dante on a motorcycle, with rocket boosters, rode past them. The Fake Angels pulled out their weapons and prepared to give chase, but what they overlooked was a ribbon that connected around the Red Coat Devil's waist. And it was in the middle of pulling up the RWBY girls, who also had the ribbon tied around them. The Fake Angels continued to fly around the tower, unaware that the Ribbon was still attached to them. The Devil Gals quickly slashed/shot most of them, and killed them instantly. After doing that, the Devil Gals continued to pull away from the tower by their leader and his rocket-powered bike. The Four bounced and swung around the side of the tower, killing every single flying demon that they came across, with Ruby and Yang in charge of shooting them down, while Weiss and Blake cut them into pieces. This continued until they reached the side entrance of the tower, which was filled with basic demon grunts. The Devil Hunters only smiled as he revs up his motorcycle and faced the demons head on. Before using his bike to knock them away, hit them with the spinning tires, or simply catching them on fire with his boosters. After killing them all, he, and the rest of the entire team, landed perfectly at the door, while also doing a sick pose when they touched the ground. Also, the bike exploded just because. Leaving nothing but the handles, which made everyone look and notice that happening.

"... That sucks, we could've kept that bike."

Yang let out a small pout of disappointment, as she and the others stood up.

"Eh, we could always get something cooler when this is all over."

Dante lets out a nonchalant shrug, as he tosses the handle aside and begins to walk away; the team follows behind him.

"Oh! We Should All Get Matching Bike's That Connects, That Would Be Cool!~"

Ruby had already started taking notes and making plans, which made the others chuckle at her childish nature; though before they could make any comment on her "Matching Bike" idea, they entered the room, which was a library, and saw Mary sitting on the floor, trying to catch her breath, and looking very exhausted.

"Looking very tired there 'Lady', sure you don't wanna quit and let the professional handle this?"

She crossed her arms and let out a huff, causing the 'Lady' to glare at them.

"Yeah, clearly you can't handle this, just stay down and go back home."

Blake sighed and shook her head; as the others looked away and were about to walk past her, but they stopped when she aimed her weapon at them.

"No, YOU stay down."

Mary continues to act angry and stubborn, which made the Devil Gals groan in annoyance, before instantly surrounding her, and had their weapons aimed at her, point blank range and no way out

"You clearly don't understand what you're getting into, you should seriously stop getting in our way."

Yang spoke through clenched teeth, trying her best to hold back her anger at seeing this person and having him constantly mess things up.

"No, It's Not Something You All Can't Reason With, It Has Nothing To Do With Me Being A Human And You Being A Demon!"

Mary, despite being surrounded, did not cower and continued to talk down to them.

"I'm Driven By The Inability To Forgive Him, My Soul Is Screaming, Demanding Me To Kill Him!"

Mary shoved the gun at them, as if proving something, though it only earned the RWBY girls a more intense glare for being called demons.