Castle & Flaming Scorpion~

"Talk"

'Thought'
______________
Team DRW(B)Y and Trish, after a few hours of flying a totally not stolen plane, they finally arrived at the huge island, and stood in front of the gates that led into a very large castle. Everyone had different reactions when they saw the place; some were excited, some were serious, and some were, well, they only cared about what types of items they would get and keep, more specifically the weapons, you could probably guess who, but everyone kept their professionalism and looked at the Demonic Blonde.

"Where do we go from here?"

Weiss asked, she obviously didn't trust her, but she decided not to worry about that for now and just focus on the mission.

"We'll split up, I'll try to find a faster way in, while you go through the castle, I'll fine you if I found something."

After Trish said this, she quickly jumped away and disappeared; the Devil Hunting Group just watched as she left.

"... Why are we even following this lady again?"

She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend in suspicion; he kept his cool and walked towards the gate.

"Just a hunch that we should trust her, nothing more."

Dante waved off her concern as he walked in; the Corrupted Blonde didn't look convinced, nor did anyone else, but she said nothing else and followed their leader. Soon, the entire team was walking up the stairs, on guard in case of enemies, but taking a moment to enjoy the view. They soon found themselves inside the castle, and saw that it was an old, abandoned place, but there was a hint of royalty in the air - no doubt a place meant for a king.

"You know, after we defeat Mundus, we should take over this place and make it our new base."

Ruby walked around, examining the ruins and destroyed artwork.

"I would rather not, and trust me, as someone who used to live in a mansion, you wouldn't like it either."

Weiss quickly refused as he also walked around, examining the destroyed area, and summoned a few Scout Demons to explore the castle, just in case.

"I wonder if Blake would've liked it here, I mean check out all these old books."

Yang walked up in front of a bookshelf, taking a book and flipping through the dusty pages filled with unreadable devil's language. Though what the Brawler said made the Man In Red stop his exploration.

"God damn it..."

Hearing the Leader curse made the Devil Gals look up at Dante, who facepalmed and shook his head in disappointment; they were about to ask what was wrong, but got startled when he suddenly thrust his fist into his shadow and pulled out a certain Ninja Kitty, grabbing and lifting her by the arms.

"BLAKE?!"

Ruby, Weiss and Yang, they wanted to be surprised that the Ninja Cat was here, but they, including the Team Leader, were more angry to see her here than shocked.

"I should've just shot you in the leg..."

Dante was beyond annoyed with this, clearly in no mood to be dealing with it.

"Can you let go of me now?"

Blake growled as she tried to pull her arm away; the Devil Hunter's grip tightened even more, not hard enough to hurt her, but clearly refusing to let her go.

"Weiss! Ruby! Cover My Side! Yang, Cover My Rear!"

Dante ignored the Shadow Kitty as he quickly ordered his team to form some sort of protective circle; the RWBY girls quickly understood why, no need to ask Blake "why she's here" if they already knew the answer, so the Devil Hunting Group immediately surrounded the hellish Belladonna, all the while the red-coated devil held her arm and made sure the corrupted faunus was behind him.