Chapter 3

Pheww. I must tell Seon and ahjumma soon. Will grandpa scold me for being late? No he won't care. Whatever. I won't get hurt today. I'm happy.

I saw grandpa having drinks in the garden when I was going in.

"He's drinking. I wonder how he's going to be healthy while drinking like this" I said to myself and tried to go in.

"Taehyung"

Chief servant called my name

"Chairman summoned you"

Ah how did I forget that Manager called him through telephone?

I went to meet him.

"Where did you go?"

"Sir I was going to a training school. I will have to stay there from tomorrow onward"

I wonder from where I got strength to speak like that. It doesn't matter. I just did. How will he react?

"Where?"

"In Bighit Entertainment"

"Hah hah hah"

"You are going to a company which is to be bankrupted. For what are you training?"

"For a singing group"

"Hah hah hah"

"To dance as puppets in front of people? Hah hah hah"

He laughed loudly, but suddenly, he stood up.

..................................................................................

His glass hit my chest. I looked at his face. His eyes were bloody red. He came towards me.

"Did you use my name to join this useless shit?"

"Sir I........ ah..... sir I didn't do it"

"Did you join that team by mentioning that you are my grandson? Just tell me"

"No sir I didn't...."

"How did you get the power to go higher than Seon? Huh do you think that you are such a great because 18+? How did you useless piece of shit sell my name?"

He was tired by beating me. I saw ahjumma coming towards us with a tray. I wanted to hide from ahjumma's eyes.

"I'm gonna kill you today"

Grandpa started beating me again. Ahjumma saw me.

"Master please..."

She dropped the tray and tried to save me.

"Master please don't beat young master"

"Young master? Who is your young master?"

He pushed ahjumma.

"No. Ahjumma go, go inside"

I screamed.

Ahjumma stood between grandpa to save me. I just stood there although I could run. He may beat me until he calm down.

..................................................................................

"Young master"

"Young master Seon"

"Master is beating young master. Please master go and save him"

"What? Grandpa is beating hyung?"

Seon was watching a film. He dropped the laptop and ran to the garden as ahjumma screamed.

..................................................................................