Chapter 4

"Grandpa?! What are we going to do now?"

"Shh... Hello?"

"Yes grandpa"

"No grandpa, in a friend's place"

"Okay grandpa I'll come back soon"

Seon looked at me after the call.

"He asked me to come"

"Hmm"

"Hyung, I don't know when I will be able to come again. Keep my cell phone with you"

"No"

"Please keep it. How can you call me if there's an emergency? Buy a sim card for this"

"No I don't want it"

"I can say something to grandpa. Don't worry about it. Keep this"

"That's why I say no. How long are you going to lie for me? Don't lie for me ever again. Seon he's your grandpa"

"And you are my brother"

"Seon"

"Okay you don't have to take this. I will bring a new one when I am 18 plus"

"Seon"

"Okay okay. Ahjumma asked me to give this to you"

"What is it?"

It was a wrapped small box I opened it slowly.

It was money. Big values, small values, and even coins were there.

"Seon, this must be her everything. I can't accept it please return"

"It's okay keep it. I'll take care of ahjumma. If I took this back, she herself will come tomorrow with this"

"And keep this too. Make a bank account and give me its number if you can"

"I don't want money. The company will provide everything I want"

"Then keep this to remember me. Okay?"

I stared at him without a word. Actually I had a lot of things to say but I couldn't turn them into words. Seon started talking because I didn't.

"I'll get going then. Tell me as soon as they give permission to visit again. I'll visit you"

..................................................................................

"I'm going"

"Seon"

"Yes hyung?"

"Don't fight with Juon. Listen to grandpa. Study well. Don't play video games. It is not good for your eyes"

"Hmm"

"And don't sleep in the school"

"I'll try. I'm not sure though. I'm going then"

Seon tried to go back but I stopped him.

"Seon"

"Yes hyung?'

"Don't go. I can't stay here alone"

"Hyung, don't cry"

I don't cry often. But when Seon was leaving I was sad. I thought I would never see him again.

"Okay then. Take care. I'll go and meet Mr. Sejin"

"Hyung"

Seon hugged me again.

"Everything will be alright. Be happy. Call me if you need anything"

"Okay"

"Good bye"

"I'll come with you. I have to go to Mr. Sejin's office"

Seon left. I went with him to the elevator. I stayed there staring at nowhere until the elevator reaches the ground floor, and the return to the floor I was in.

"Ah Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

Mr. Sejin came out from the elevator door.

"Sir?"

"I saw your brother leaving"

"Yes sir, he left"

"Have you had the lunch?"

"Not yet, sir"

"Let's go. I was going to have the lunch"

"It's okay sir. I'll eat later"

"Let's go. I must have a word with you"

"Hmm"

We walked to a nearby restaurant for the lunch.

"Take a seat, Taehyung"

"Yes sir"

"What would you prefer?"

"Anything, sir"

"I'll place the order then"

Has Seon reached home safely? Has grandpa yelled at him? I wanna talk with ahjumma. She was with me from the very beginning. Mr. Sejin sat in front of me with the lunch while I was thinking about them.

"I want to talk with you. What did Chairman Kim said? Did he allow you to?"

"No sir"

"Then how did you come?"

I was silent.

"Taehyung, what I want is to help you. Don't try to hide anymore. Tell me what happened"

"He disowned me"

"Sounds dangerous"

"I won't be able to go back"

"Does he know that about Seon coming here?"

"No he came in secret"

"Look son. We were planning to send you all home in weekends. Then where can you go?"

"I have nowhere to go"

"Is that so? I'll give you a chance. I'll discuss with the panel about this. Until then you can stay in the studio. You won't be able to stay in the dormitory because they clean it in the weekends. There's a couch in the studio to sleep. You can eat from outside. There's a washroom and a small kitchen there"

I was so happy.

"It's more than enough, sir"

"Are you going to tell other members about your problems?"

"No sir"

"Keeping no secrets is better but you have the choice"

"Hmm"

"Do you want to study more or are you planning to work in the band full time?"

"I'd like to study..."

"What do you want to study?"

"Medicine"

Mr. Sejin stopped eating and stared at me in surprise.

"Medicine...
It won't be easy. Will you be able to manage the time?"

"I think so"

"You won't have time for anything else except studies and practice. You will have to move only from training to College and from College to training"

"I know sir"

"I'll try then"

"Thank you sir"

We returned to the company talking. I tried to leave when we were near the manager's office.

"I'll get going sir"

He signaled me to wait and went to the office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
Fiction by Roshell 🍃