Chapter 7

"It's 6.30 now. Mr. Sejin asked us to be ready by 7 o' clock"

"Jungkook wake up"

"Jimin wake up"

"We will be late"

"Jin wake up"

I tried to wake everyone up, but no one got up. Yoongi wasn't in the bed. When I was thinking where he was, he came out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck.

"Ah you got up?" I stared at him when he asked me.

"Come and help me"

Yoongi took out everyone's blankets when I asked him to wake them up. Namjoon and Jimin got up yelling at him. Yoongi looked at me and said,

"See, these are easy tricks"

Jungkook was still in the bed when I was finished getting ready. It was like a war.

"Where are my socks? I left them here"

"Kim Seokjin take this towel away from my bed. Right now"

"Do we have an iron here?"

"Who took my phone?"

It was really a war. I remembered Seon when I wore my new shoes.

"Hyung, take this. They are new. It's a gift from me. Happy 18th birthday hyung"

Seon gave me them on the day before yesterday, right here. What is he doing now? He should be in the school now. When I saw a cloth, socks or even my tooth brush, all I remembered was Seon. Everything was bought by him when I was leaving home.

"Woah did you buy them? I also have them"

Seokjin showed me his new shoes.

"It is latest. My sister gifted me. I thought it was bought from just a shop...

I didn't believed that it was bought from the Juwon department store until she showed me the bill..."

"So only Juwon department store has this?" I asked.

"And you have gone there? Sounds really rich" Hoseok said.

"Is this what those tv advertisements say?" Namjoon asked.

"Are they in the tv?" I never knew.

"Haven't you seen?"

"I don't watch tv"

What I have watched as tv is the one that they show us in the school. I was too scared of grandpa, so I didn't even leave my room.

"What? You don't watch tv?" Hoseok asked.

"How peculiar? You don't watch tv, don't have a cell phone, and don't even eat chicken" Namjoon said staring at me.

"Is this yours?" Jungkook asked me showing a new t shirt bought by Seon. I nodded.

"Shall I wear this today?" he asked and wore it before I reply.

Finally we left the dormitory at 8.30. Mr. Sejin was smiling.

"I didn't expect you to come this early. I wanted you to be here at 9 o' clock, that's why I asked you to come at seven. Let's go"

We went to the high schools and colleges of us. Mr. Sejin talked with the administrations. All of them have cooperated well. At last, we came to Seokjin's college.

We got off the vehicle and looked around when Mr. Sejin went to the administration with Seokjin.

"Then Seokjin really is a millionaire's son?"