Chapter 22

"Doctor"

"Taehyung son?"

"I can't bear it any longer. Shall I come?"

"Now? At this hour?"

"Yes. I can't do this anymore"

"I'll come to pick you. Come downstairs. I'll be there in ten minutes"

I sat outside the gate when the doctor arrived. Sneaking out of the apartment was like breaking a prison.

"Son, why is this?"

Jin's great aunt got out of the vehicle and and helped me to get up. Each foot forward felt like a wave of currentt going through my body.

"I can't, doctor. I can't bear it anymore"

I made my feelings into words when I couldn't do it anymore.

"You'll have to get admitted to the hospital"

"America tour is in 8 days"

"You'll have to fo a minor operation. It will take an hour as maximum. Sooner, better"
Doctor Park told me, who came to the hospital when Jin's great aunt called him.

"I have no time"

"But you won't be able to bear it. You ar already serious"

I got a lot of pain killers and endured it in the practice. I left the passport  in the dorm on purpose when we were gping to the airport.

The tickets we booked were first class ones. We couldn't delay the flight much as it wasn't a private flight. They left me to come by the next flight as it may take an hour or so to bring back the passport.

They couldn't stay because the flight was planned to film. Mr. Sejin stayed with me for the next fligjt. Everyone begged him to come with them as they didn't want to go withh Mr. Choi, but he stayeed with me.

Mr. Sejin handed me my passport as soon as we came to the vehicle.

"Who's is this?"

"I saw you leaving this. Next flight will be  in 5 hours. Do whatever you want meantime"

He said, and drove to Jin's great aunt's hospital.

They took me straight to the theatre as I called them on our way.

"You didn't eat after the time we said, did you?"

"No"

"Then we will be starting now. You will be unconscious "

All I remember was a bright light shined before my eyes.

..................................................................................

"Taehyung son"

I heard a voice from somewhere far. It besme closer and closer.

"Son"

"Son"

"Omma"

Jin's great aunt, Mr. Sejin and doctor Park were around me when I opened my eyes.

"How long do we have?"
I asked, trying to sit on the bed.

"About an hour. You slept dor long"

"I'm sorry"

"Plaster bandages are here. Show the injury and try to be at one place. Stitches will lose if you dance. Bandage it well by the plasters"

"Okay you can go now. Mr. Sejin, look him after well"