Chapter 17

When I turned to yell at him, whom I saw was someone I never expected to see again.

"Grandpa?"

I got up from my chair. No, I was gotten up.

Jin and Jungkook left the apartment, leaving me alone with grandpa. Four of others also weren't in the apartment. They had a shooting in the morning. Three of us have ors in the evening.

I closed the door when grandpa came in. He looked around.

"Please take a seat, sir"

I invited him, taking a cloth of Jimin away from the sofa.

"I have nothing to do with you sitting down. I came to tell you something"

About Seon I guess. Maybe he will ask me where he went.

"Juon says he wants to come into this team. You must do something and take him in"

He ordered me to do something impossible.

"Sir I-"

"Don't tell me you can't. You know that I don't like to listen to whinnings, don't you?"

"I'm sorry sir but we have already banded"

"You thought I don't know it? Take Juon in. I don't care which way you use, but take him in. That's all"

"But sir, it's impossible"

"You think so high of you as you have a place to live now? All I have to do to remove you from the team is taking a single call"

"Sir, there are already seven members in the team. I can't do anything to take him in. Let's ask Juon-"

"Juon? How dare you call his name?"

"I'm sorry sir. Let's ask master Juon to apply to the next audition"

"Shut up. We'll see then. I won't stop this without making him a member of your so called group"

He got up to leave. I opened the door for him.

"You will have to take care from now on"
He threatened me when I greeted him before leaving.

Jungkook and Jin came in as son as grandpa left.

"Wasn't it chairman Kim?"

"Different from what we see in TV"

"Whay did je say?"

"What did he tell you?"

"Did he invite you to the opening tomorrow?"

Jin and Jungkook questioned me one after the otheer. Tomorrow, he is opening a new priate school.

"Tell us what he say"

"Nothing"

Jin knows well that Taehyung never tells annything, so he stopped asking. But Jungkook kept repeating the same question. No matter how many time he asked, my question was nothing special.

..................................................................................

"Kids, would you like to have a new member?"
Mr. Sejin asked in the schedule planning meeting on Monday morning.

"No"

"No"

Jungkook and Jimin answered at once.

"Why all of a sudden? We have already banded, haven't we?"
Namjoon asked.

"I don't like either"

No one liked it.

Mr. Sejin didn't ask anything from me. But with what grandpa said, I doubted whether they are going to take Juon to the group. Yet, Mr. Sejin said nothing more in the meeting.